Number of Loose figures

Dan6000000

Youngling
Hi there, just wondering how many loose firgures people have, in trying to put my collection into perspective! Thanks very much :D

maxf

Jedi Master
just be happy with what you have - 1000 beaters or 1 first shot, whatever makes you happy!

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I have about 130 loose figures. I don't have 15 x figures of the last 17 and 2 x from the first 77.

The doubles consist of variants, a small army of Nikto and Logray figures and the beginnings of a beater collection.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I have a full run, most major variants and a few childhood figures that are totally battered but far to precious to get rid of.
I think that works out around 120.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Take a look in the vintage showcase section, plenty of collections of all shapes and sizes in there to look at and compare to if you feel the need.
Of course you could just take a look for the enjoyment of it all, pretty sure it's not a competition, there's at least 2 or 3 high profile collectors none of us will ever get close to, so if that's your game, I'd give up now... :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've got a loose set and a few major variants (proper ones not made up ones) so probably about 100 in total.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I got 111 in my loose cabinet. Most loose collectors prob have between about 100 and 150, unless you're one of those who's got hundreds and hundreds of the same figure :?

Don't worry about numbers, just collect what you want :wink:

ODB

Jedi Master
I have circa 255 complete figures with only one or two suspect weapons/accessories. Quite a few are doubles, but then again what wrong with having multiple stormtroopers?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I have about 100, full loose set minus VCJ and DT Luke etc.

You should check out the vintage showcase as already mentioned, some of the loose collections are phenomenal! :)

spoons

Grand Master
I've got the 100 released figures plus a few the traditional variations (small/big head Han etc) and a few obvious colour variations. Probably around 130 in total.

Nothing wrong with a loose set of regular figures, achievable and no need to rush.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Got about 400, got a full complete set and the rest are variants and mostly army builders so lots of stormtroopers and other imperials , about 200 are complete.

Major ones i'm missing are VCJ and blue Snaggletooth.

yoda

Sith Lord
I'll take a guess and say I have around 200. They wer all bought in different job lots. I plan to go through them all soon and weed out the worst. My goal is to have a full complete mint set with no repro.

x-pack

Grand Master
Full set plus some major variants. Probably 120ish.

Used to have a lot more but realised they were just sat in tins and I hadn't looked at them in years.

maxf

Jedi Master
130 ish. I have a full run of 96, plus another set of first 12. Then I have a good few of my childhood figures still too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom