Ever found anything Star Wars in an unusual place?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Excuse the subject but wasn't sure how to word it. For me I had to do textstyles for 3 years in secondary school I hated it but was compulsory. But anyway was going through the button box for something we had to make forgotten what it was but found the Millennium Falcon Training ball in it. At the time wasn't sure what it was but knew I had seen it somewhere to do with Star Wars though i'm having that wasn't till a few years later I found out what it was. Also there were a load of old index and Argos catalogs cut the Star Wars bits out of them :).

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yakface + Anakin in a box of toys in my ex-girlfriend's infant classroom. There were a few more beaters there as well, but left them there. Gave her a couple of POTF2 to replace the Yak & Anakin.

lejackal

Grand Master
Found this on holiday in Spain last year- just in a typical touristy clothes shop

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 619

poncho

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Excuse the subject but wasn't sure how to word it. For me I had to do textstyles for 3 years in secondary school I hated it but was compulsory. But anyway was going through the button box for something we had to make forgotten what it was but found the Millennium Falcon Training ball in it. At the time wasn't sure what it was but knew I had seen it somewhere to do with Star Wars though i'm having that wasn't till a few years later I found out what it was. Also there were a load of old index and Argos catalogs cut the Star Wars bits out of them :).
button box?

actually reproduction falcoln training balls sold now are infact craft beads on the sly. so you may have a bead that looks indentical to falcon training ball.

Gaz46&2

Padawan
So that I don't seem like a complete weirdo, I should probably explain how my R2D2 pencil topper ended up in my friend's pants.

I took the Star Wars pencil toppers into school in my pencil case when I was about 6 or 7. R2D2 went missing, I was told that a friend of mine had stolen it, which absolutely boiled my piss. At playtime, I cornered him and did a WHERE ARE THEY!!?? routine on him (30 years before Christian Bale's batman thought of it). He proceeded to pull his trousers and pants down and out popped my R2D2 pencil topper. I let him keep it.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm not sure if that explanation makes it any better or worse :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom