Anthony Tipton - izzyblue

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Guys

Sad news, our friend and fellow collector Anthony Tipton has passed away. For those that knew Ant you'll know just what a lovely bloke he was.
He was battling cancer but was positive right up to the end, still talking passionately about Star Wars collecting vintage and modern.

Ant had just turned 49 and enjoyed the day with his family, big loss to the SW community - I have passed on our love and condolences to his family.

Thanks

Colin.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for letting us know Colin. Such sad, sad news. Best wishes to his friends and family. R.I.P. Ant :(

maxf

Jedi Master
Very sorry to hear the sad news. RIP Anthony. My condolences to his family and friends at this incredibly difficult time.

I didn't know Anthony personally, but will raise a glass tonight, and hold my family a touch closer.

Paddy the Jedi

Padawan
I didn't know Anthony either- however I would also like to extend my condolences to his family and friends! It's always very sad to learn of someone passing,even more so when that person was a member of such a close-knit community as this one! May he rest in peace.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
RIP Anthony.
The following by maxf sums up my feelings, I could not have put it better.
"I didn't know Anthony personally, but will raise a glass tonight, and hold my family a touch closer."

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
RIP Anthony, always sad to hear we've lost a valued member of the forum.

It's been a really tough week for me having lost a family member this week out of the blue so I can understand how hard it must be for his family and friends right now.

:( :( :(

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Very sorry to read this. I met Anthony a couple of times at the NEC fairs and he was a top bloke. Really friendly and positive.

RIP mate

Lindo

Sith Lord
R.I.P mate, sent Anthony a few things over the past year, remember him telling me that his vintage fix always cheered him up when he was in hospital.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom