Who's the actor on the DSC cardback?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry, I don't know who the actor is. However, I do know Hasbro don't like him much. Either that, or he's got one hell of a plastic surgeon! ;-)

Palitoy 12.jpg

Hasbro Effort a.jpg

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ha, that's one he'll of a transformation.

I like we see his magician's gloved hands reflected in his helmet.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
He has never been identified, sadly. Some autograph collectors have tried and failed to find out who he is.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Been googling and i think, bizarrely, Derek Torent is actually the name of the character in SW. Interesting question though.
https://duckduckgo.com/2/Derek_Torent?iax=1&ia=about

yoda

Sith Lord
rhyfelyser said:
Been googling and i think, bizarrely, Derek Torent is actually the name of the character in SW. Interesting question though.
https://duckduckgo.com/2/Derek_Torent?iax=1&ia=about

I have also been searching and couldn't find anything.

Tony jedi

Padawan
Actually no skip that. Colin played a DSC but the one actually pictured on the card is not him. But I had Colin sign my vintage figure print of the DSC because he played A DSC...

WYA_Uziel

I might be necroing an old thread but I just had to answer this question and I had the same one as well. Spent a fair amount of time searching and found on another thread a pretty convincing argument that the actor is Robert Van Kaphengst. Looking at all the pics of believers this to be correct. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any other info on his current location or if he's still with us. I'd love to get Death Squad Commander autographed for sure! Just wanted to help if anyone is still seeking!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom