What have you never owned?

indianawars

Sith Lord
So in my case I have never owned a Han Solo (Hoth) figure, which is pretty stupid considering I've owed almost every figure in one way or another. But every time I think to myself, 'oh yeah, I need a Han Hoth,' I then can never find one in the condition I would like and forget all about it.

So keeping it real, what have you never owned, but probably should have by now?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's an interesting question. It's once that's caused me to have a good hard think and I'm struggling to ID anything as common as Han Hoth. There's two pieces I've never owned that I would like to but they're not exactly low key. In actual fact in terms of weight and size they're at the opposite end of the figure and vehicle spectrum: a VCJ and the Shuttle Tyderium. Would love a shuttle but they're bloody massive and I don't have the space yet.

indianawars

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That's an interesting question. It's once that's caused me to have a good hard think and I'm struggling to ID anything as common as Han Hoth. There's two pieces I've never owned that I would like to but they're not exactly low key. In actual fact in terms of weight and size they're at the opposite end of the figure and vehicle spectrum: a VCJ and the Shuttle Tyderium. Would love a shuttle but they're bloody massive and I don't have the space yet.

I'd love to own the Shuttle too. I've never owned one either, But like you, it's the size issue that's a problem...

AllThings80s

Youngling
I've never owned a Ewok village play-set before. Although it's a very much achievable item, It has never been top of my want list.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Apart from when I was a kid, I've never had a Millennium Falcon. It's just too big.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've always wanted a Blue Snag.
Never had one, been close a few times, but something else always comes up at the same time.
Maybe one day.

spoons

Grand Master
Another one who's never had a shuttle, or any of the other POTF era ships. I would like them but they've never been a priority

The sand crawler is another one I've not owned, and I would love one of those

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I've never owned a prototype, but funnily enough it was a paint stripped C3PO that I naively thought might be a prototype that led me to first sign up for rebelscum forum to ask what it was.

If I hadn't done that, then I'd likely never have joined this forum either and probably would have just carried on collecting low end loose figures in my own little bubble.

maxf

Jedi Master
I've never had a shuttle, skiff or any of the remote controlled toys. I have also never owned an x-wing that I can recall.

I've had an example of most other things at some point, I think! Oh to have kept them all.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Had most of the main production stuff through my hands over the years but the one thing I have never had is the Tatooine Skiff (POTF).

Which is weird because I always thought it was by far the best vehicle in the whole kenner line with regards to on screen accuracy.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
The outstanding things to me that I have never owned r the Palitoy Death Star, Shuttle, Sandcrawler, sonic Land Speeder.

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I've never owned a Snowspeeder. I always wanted one as a kid but never got one. I bought a modern one some years ago, but it's not the same.

spoons

Grand Master
Gaz46&2 said:
I've never owned a Snowspeeder. I always wanted one as a kid but never got one. I bought a modern one some years ago, but it's not the same.

I love the 1990s one, looks vintage but with a sound chip - fantastic!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
POTF Skiff, Ewok Battle Wagon and Droids A-wing fighter for me. All later lines and despite liking all three, none of which I'm desperate to own either.

lejackal

Grand Master
Too many to list but I have tried a bit of most production ranges but never anything from the animated Droids line

Palifan

Sith Lord
The main two for me would be the Sandcrawler and POTF Skiff. I can see these two are on a few peoples lists and I do have a modern Skiff that's taken from the same vintage molds so also scratch my head slightly to why I never bought one years ago, it really is an amazing vehicle!

I think both of these are out of my price range now a days and I have always struggled with displaying the bigger items due to space so it's probably best that I don't own them.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
There are a great deal of items I have never owned, as you enter the world of vintage collecting you realise the enormity of the ranges that were produced. There are items I have not owned that one day I would like to, such as a 12 back, a Fett Moc, and definitely a Multipack and a lot of the baggies that I don't have.
To me I don't own them though, I'm just a custodian, and will pass on to my Son when I shuffle off ( thankfully he collects).
Never had aloose ugnaught though or a snow trooper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom