ROTJ MOC advice

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello
could anyone please help me identify a couple of moc purchases iv made. If anyone is
good with moc's i can send a pm with image i have attached to confirm if its gen or recard ect.

many thanks

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks i appreciate it. I am told that these are factory seal MOC's but i did notice the C3PO bubble higher than normal. Unfortunatly this is the only picture i have of this until it arrives.

Attachments

• Resized_20170523_202713.jpg
    Resized_20170523_202713.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 756

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks lejackel

You dont think the seam attaching the top of the bubble is a bit higher than normal ?

I have looked at many images they all seem sealed under the text.

lejackal

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
Thanks lejackel

You dont think the seam attaching the top of the bubble is a bit higher than normal ?

I have looked at many images they all seem sealed under the text.
Looks fine mate, honestly. I'll try and find a picture of my old one for comparison when I get a chance

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ok thanks what about this one again picture is not great

Attachments

• Resized_20170528_101424.jpg
    Resized_20170528_101424.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 737

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that these both look fine to me, perhaps wait until you have them in hand?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cheers guys i appreciate the knowledge i dont normally get involved in the carded figures but the guy seem's genuine and there is so much crap out there its hard to tell.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
What everyone else said. They look fine to me.

With regard to bubble alignment, remember that Mint on Cards where churned out by the millions from the factories. Bubbles, figures and cards were placed in the press machines by hand so there would be some scope for not all being perfectly aligned with each other.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I do agree but they would have used the same bubble ? And if the card back was mis allined i would have expected it to be higher at the bottom.

I have bigger concerns at present like they have not turned up when expected.

Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
I do agree but they would have used the same bubble ? And if the card back was mis allined i would have expected it to be higher at the bottom.

Thanks
Many cards have different bubbles, trust us, these are fine.
Where did you buy them from?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:

Thanks

Now that's a bigger problem. I hope they arrive soon.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Unfortunatly i did a bank transfer for 4 moc's. None have arrived and iv also been conned on shpock this week for a yak at £20 but i did pay for that via paypal goods.

I have had a bad week there are loads of scammers out there its tanted it a bit for me recently but i can only blame myself for jumping in to quick for fear of missing out.

Lessons have been learned.

av6

Jedi Knight
The thing that would put me off straight away with these sort of deals from the same person is the obvious quality difference in the photos. That would certainly have the alarm bells ringing.

Hope you get them in the end.

Like you say, there are loads of scammers out there and Star Wars is always going to be a good one for them. Chin up though, because there are a load of good guys out there too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom