Making a collection log

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Hi all,

I need to log all my collection for my records and incase I need to know any fine details in the future. I'd like to have it in a spreadsheet format but maybe with item links to photos? Think this would be easier for computer memory. I know there are a host of websites for uploading photos to an account. Does anyone recommend a format that could suit or one you use that works well. Thanks in advance

Phil

lejackal

Grand Master
Awl Skulkerkey said:
Hi all,

I need to log all my collection for my records and incase I need to know any fine details in the future. I'd like to have it in a spreadsheet format but maybe with item links to photos? Think this would be easier for computer memory. I know there are a host of websites for uploading photos to an account. Does anyone recommend a format that could suit or one you use that works well. Thanks in advance

Phil
https://www.starwarstracker.com/

This is well worth the annual subscription, in addition to keeping track of your own collection you can access actual market data

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Proof of ownership is key, it doesn't matter on what medium you hold the data. Photos with date proof (newspaper dated etc.) would be perfect. Keep it up to date. A loss adjuster will laugh at you if you show him some app with your collection on it without proof of ownership.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom