Help

Porky0681

Please help I have been tidying my loft at my mum and dads and have loads of Star Wars toys and I mean loads how can I get these valued and where is best to sell them I have 3 of all figures and 2-3 of bigger toys please help Colin

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Colin,

I removed your phone number from your post because this is a public forum, whilst I trust 90% of the guys on here we have no idea who else is reading and not posting so best not to put any info like phone numbers or addresses (email or actual) in a general post.
If you want a valuation for what you have your best bet is to post some pictures on here (there is a thread on how to do it, somewhere) and the guys will then be able to tell you roughly what it is worth. If you decide you want to sell it you can list it in the 'For Sale' section on here or sell it via Private Message. Courtesy would dictate if you are going to sell it via PM you at least post a message (after you have shown some pictures) letting the guys know you are happy to take offers.
I would also advise you not to blindly take the first offer that comes along. As I said previously I trust most of the guys on here but there may be people who would happily offer you a fiver for something that is worth a hell of a lot more.

Ohh and sadly, it may well be what you have isn't actually worth mega bucks so don't be too disappointed if the guys don't all offer you their first born child and a night with their wives! :wink:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Hi Colin - Weasel's summed it all up really well. The post with information on what how to value your items is here:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10436

Alternatively you can take good photos of everything you have, post them and people on here will be able to give you a good idea of current values. The subforum on which to post your photos for valuation is here:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3

Once you have your valuations and you're ready to sell I'd recommend selling here. You'll get a good price and avoid ebay fees.

Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom