New collector :) (X-Wing kenner 1978)

Aelnas1988

Hello everyone,

I finaly have decided to join this forum because i started collecting Star Wars figures since last month :) I got 2 pieces already from Artfx and now i have a chance of buying a X-Wing fighter with box and not used at all. I really would like to know what the worth of the box and pieces are so i can tell atleast if i am buying something of value. I have to set aside money for this new hobby and i am really wondering what u guys think.

I think its the --> #1. USA. Kenner 1st issue. SW. X-Wing Fighter. 1978

Greetings Andrew

lejackal

Grand Master
If it is unused contents then yes, it has value but it is very difficult to say how much without photos

Aelnas1988

Thx for answering so far guys. I can link the page on the site i have found it. I have been checking the box irl but to me the box was a little wobbly of that is even a word :D also it seemed that the box had caught much light over the years since the colours were not that bright on the box.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamelen/star-wars/m1172622566-star-wars-vintage.html?c=3c1f5dcc18d02a99040ca8de656940d2&previousPage=lr&pos=11

dianoga77

Padawan
Aelnas1988 said:
Thx for answering so far guys. I can link the page on the site i have found it. I have been checking the box irl but to me the box was a little wobbly of that is even a word :D also it seemed that the box had caught much light over the years since the colours were not that bright on the box.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamelen/star-wars/m1172622566-star-wars-vintage.html?c=3c1f5dcc18d02a99040ca8de656940d2&previousPage=lr&pos=11

Looks to be used this one, is this the one you want a quote on?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
dianoga77 said:
Aelnas1988 said:

Looks to be used this one, is this the one you want a quote on?
Agreed, whilst complete, this X-Wing has definitely been used. And yes, I wouldn't want to pay any more than £150 at the absolute most.

Aelnas1988

This helps allot guys! thankyou! it is hard when u start collecting to find the pieces u want to add to your collection. I kinda made a deal with myself that i will only buy items that have atleast a slightly damaged box or a new box. There is so much online and before u know it you are bankrupt ^^ So if it comes to that i decided not to buy it as the seller asks for around 200 euro and the box doesnt qualify for what i want to collect because of the box and used items.

Really appreciate the feedback. Greetings Andrew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom