ROJ annual quiz, 500 posts or more, second Prize for all members who have 50 posts or more FIRST PRIZE WON.

yoda

Sith Lord
For the longer joined member 500 posts or more.
Guys I have a ROJ annual here if anyone wants it.
From I have joined here a lot of members have helped me with good deals and advice on figures. I just want to offer something back for free to the longer term members to show that I appreciate it.
The book below is free to the first person who guesses correctly the last moc or loose figure I have purchased. It could be either just the figures name. For a bit of help its one of the figures that's listed between 65 - 92 card backs.
And sorry to any newer members who maybe were interested but haven't 500 posts yet. Keep posting and we can have another soon.
And to make it interesting have one guess or a second later on to give people a chance.
Good luck to anyone who gives it a go :)

Second question for newer members is further down the thread.

IMG_20170612_223114.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Yay, feels like we haven't had an SWFUK competition for ages, nice one Collie

I'll guess Klaatu Skiff

yoda

Sith Lord
Yes guys a little comp now again is always a bit of fun. I have given Ed, the name of the figure in question so everything is kept fair.
I'll wait until there is a few more names and then give an update how its going.

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys I have just added another prize for anyone to enter with over 50 or more. Its for the newer members to make everyone feel welcome :) we all had to start somewhere on here.
My question: What was the one figure I could never find in my local toy shop and I always wanted one.
Ed will have the answer so everything is kept fair.
The prize below is a fridge magnet free to the first person with the correct answer.
Feel free to have another go also to all the other guys who have entered the first quiz :)
14973860138711054636605.jpg

yoda

Sith Lord
An update for everyone who took a guess.
Guys we have a first prize Winner :D
This is the most recent figure I have bought!
IMG_20170614_205109.jpg

Well done to Steve obi wan the book its all yours :D that was a good guess considering the amount of figures. And hard luck to the other guys it was a bit of fun!

OK the second prize is still up for grabs for everyone the Charismatic Lando, its a magnet that wouldn't look out of place on any fridge door! :D good luck!
I'll give a clue after the wknd for question 2 if its still running.

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys I have given this a little bump for the second prize if anyone is still interested. If not no worries I'll shut it down tomorrow evening. The first prize has already been won.
A clue to finding the answer of my question.
Which figure did I always want but could never find one in my local toy shop?
Clue:In Star Wars if this person had been paying attention to the surroundings they wouldn't have had a surprise bump! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom