Summer Lull

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Is it just me or have things gone quiet for other collectors? :cry: There seems to be a dearth of quality carded stuff at the mo.
I know summer tends to slow things down, especially decent weather, but it does seem a lot quieter than last year. Maybe as we get closer to Episode VIII we might see an upsurge. Here's hoping! :)

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I feel like this always happens this time of year - hobby slows down during the summer as folks are on holiday or spending their money getting ready for one.

x-pack

Grand Master
Still looks like loads out there to me. Saying that, I don't really pay much attention to mocs.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I have money to spend and I can't find anything with a Palitoy Logo on it to buy. If this is normal for the summer then I can't wait for the winter! At the moment I think I would stand a better chance in finding a living Triceratops than I would finding any decent MOC to buy!

subzero

Sith Lord
If all this is the case then I will not be looking to buy anything once the summer is over, then as soon as next spring/summer comes in again i'll start buying 8)

People can also go 'hype crazy' around a new film coming out and outbid you on EVERYTHING!, so Dec/early Jan is gonna be a no no for me!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Sparky P said:
Hopefully it'll pick up soon. I'm in desperate need of a vintage fix!!!!

I am glad I am not the only addict on here, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for something and have to go Cold Turkey!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom