Collectors Galaxy Podcast?

Palifan

Sith Lord
As I need a fix of Star Wars every now and then in between the Vintage Rebellion monthly podcast I've found the collectors galaxy podcast a good go to. The last one they put out was on February 8th and I wondered if anyone on here knew what had happen to the guys?

I'm sure they were at Celebration this year so hopefully someone has some info.

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
I think the main host Justin has been dealing with some personal issues and the show is on an indefinite hiatus.

There are a couple other good weekly collecting Podcasts I listen to, Toy Run and The Sandcrawler.

I'm always watching my feed with anticipation for the next Vintage Rebellion podcast to drop. Top notch in my book.

Palifan

Sith Lord
The Vintage Rebellion podcast is the best of the lot for me without doubt but it's always nice to check other ones out in between waiting for the next one.

Thanks for the info and also the other podcasts you've mentioned, I'll give them a go.

Ian

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
There's the long running Chivecast too. That's 'chive being short for archive and nothing to do with small edible plants.

While I appreciate their work, there can be too much of an emphasis on high end items for my tastes*. Despite that, I've never missed an episode.

*that's why i love Vintage Rebellion so much: I feel it caters for all vintage collectors on all budgets.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've been listening to the Toy Run podcast as suggested here and have been really enjoying it so thanks again for the mention of it.

It fills the gap of Collectors Galaxy for me and I must admit that there was one aspect of CG that I wasn't so sure about with some of the guys going on about how much money they were spending all the time. Thankfully it isn't in the Toy Run and although it's always interesting for me to hear the price and value of things it slightly crosses into bragging if you go on a bit much about it. That might just be my feeling on this and I do hope that the CG boys do get back to podcasting at some point as it was an enjoyable show for the most part.

Still a couple more suggestions for me to check out so thanks again for those that past on their tips.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom