loose weapon expert advice needed

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Guys I need some advice on an accessorie I'm about to purchase could someone please pm me if there good at sporting repro thanks.

You might save me another pants being pulled

itfciain

Grand Master
Check the Imperial Gunnery site - loads of great pictures of genuine and repro weapons

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yep I always do but I believe after seeing the eBay repro's and stuff iv had turn up that this site is not updated enough. If most people solely reply upon imperial gunnery as a source I feel they might have a lot of repro in there loose collections.

itfciain

Grand Master
The site is updated very regularly and I would be amazed if there are many repro's out there that the guys have missed

Post up some pictures of the weapons that you have had issues with and I am sure that people will be able to help

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
It's a potential eBay purchase and I didn't want to post up links for all to see in case I get sniped. This was the reason I asked for a pm from someone who can help. The item in question there are many being sold on eBay as repro that are not listed on tig. I agree that it is a good source and I use it often but with some items i feel a second or third opinion is always worth asking the community for before buying repro at vintage price.

itfciain

Grand Master
Send me a PM if you want - i have seen rather a lot of repro (and genuine) weapons over the years

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom