Found figures.

Andy968

Padawan
A few figures found in the attic. I'm not sure what they are. Apart from an imperial guard?

Attachments

• 1498999147674994754572.jpg
    1498999147674994754572.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,080

Richard_H

Grand Master
Assuming you want a bit more than that from L-R

Logray, Lumat, Chief Chirpa, Prune Face at back, Teebo and the Emperor's Royal Guard missing a leg so he's doing well to balance :wink:

Andy968

Padawan
Thanks all. I'll look up the ewoks later. Yes I cut the arm and leg off and replaced with lego many years ago. Seemed a good idea at the time!

Andy968

Padawan
Richard_H said:

Logray, Lumat, Chief Chirpa, Prune Face at back, Teebo and the Emperor's Royal Guard missing a leg so he's doing well to balance :wink:

Thanks for the information. Even as kids we had loads of Star wars toys, but even then we didn't pay too much attention to who the characters were, we just played with them. I'm missing so many figures and vehicles its so sad. Between my brothers and me we had at least 20 storm troopers!..Then they'rs the other figures. WE had so many we would destroy a few to make battle more authentic!

yoda

Sith Lord
Andy968 said:
Richard_H said:

Thanks for the information. Even as kids we had loads of Star wars toys, but even then we didn't pay too much attention to who the characters were, we just played with them. I'm missing so many figures and vehicles its so sad. Between my brothers and me we had at least 20 storm troopers!..Then they'rs the other figures. WE had so many we would destroy a few to make battle more authentic!

I know the feeling my brother threw my Vader into the fire after a row. Mum moved fast and got him out with the poker but he was in a bad way once he got engulfed in flames. I still have him though with a massive hole in his back and a batman cape refitted along with a toothpick coloured red for the saber. Anyway it's not really that bad Vader always was at home in the flames.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sounds like your brother had foresight, he must have seen the end of ep III long before anyone else. :lol:
Really great memory though and still have the Vader to this day, amazing.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
Andy968 said:
Richard_H said:

I know the feeling my brother threw my Vader into the fire after a row. Mum moved fast and got him out with the poker but he was in a bad way once he got engulfed in flames. I still have him though with a massive hole in his back and a batman cape refitted along with a toothpick coloured red for the saber. Anyway it's not really that bad Vader always was at home in the flames.

I'd like to see a pic of this Vader please....? :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
I'd like to see a pic of this Vader please....? :lol:

No prob here he is toothpick and all! as you can see he's pretty battle hardened by this stage :) This very Vader is one of the very first figures I ever owned received one Xmas morning. That hole really is nasty looking you would kind of think he got hit with an Imperial Blaster!
15009332435861039679565.jpg

15009346243911093446767.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Haha poor old Vader, like he wasn't already burnt enough by Obi Wan :lol:

Thanks for sharing it, it's amazing how you still have that.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Haha poor old Vader, like he wasn't already burnt enough by Obi Wan :lol:

Thanks for sharing it, it's amazing how you still have that.

No bother I am not sure where it is but there is a thread somewhere showing everyone's childhood collections. I still have most of my figures and the Falcon. Alot of members also still have there original figures and alot don't. My own being saved was just down to luck my younger brother thankfully kept them together after I passed them down when I had lost interest in them at one stage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom