Han Hoth with wrong weapon?

Rimmer

Padawan
Hi all,

Has anyone come across this card with a weapon error?

Or is that this is fake rubbish?

Thanks

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_4682.JPG
    IMG_4682.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 762

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
That's a Spanish pbp variant figure if I'm not mistaking and the Han hoth usually comes with imperial blaster but its the first time I've seen it on a trilogo card :)

Rimmer

Padawan
Thanks!

My glass is always half empty, so very very suspicious this is just a bodge job.

Would appreciate other views...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Rimmer said:
I'd be keen to sell on to the forum if of value? I picked this up amongst a few other less glamorous Mocs.

I'd be interested as an addition to the broader Han Solo focus. I'd ask others to pop a value on it first though.
Also if Spoons has a greater interest for his Han Hoth specific focus, I'd step aside.

spoons

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Rimmer said:
I'd be keen to sell on to the forum if of value? I picked this up amongst a few other less glamorous Mocs.

I'd be interested as an addition to the broader Han Solo focus. I'd ask others to pop a value on it first though.
Also if Spoons has a greater interest for his Han Hoth specific focus, I'd step aside.

That's very decent of you Steve. I've not seen the PBP with Stormtrooper blaster on tri before either, but no doubt that it's genuine

I have enough other pbps so he's all yours :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
spoons said:
SAVORY100 said:
Rimmer said:

That's very decent of you Steve. I've not seen the PBP with Stormtrooper blaster on tri before either, but no doubt that it's genuine

I have enough other pbps so he's all yours :)
What an excellent example of civilised behaviour towards your fellow forum members! Full marks to all concerned. You are shining examples of how to behave in such situations, and a great many people on the internet could learn from you. I am proud to be a member of the same forum as you :)

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I think weapon errors if any are usually found on tri-logo cards.

I bought a tri-logo imperial dignitary that came with a Luke Jedi blaster For £65 in 2008 but that was from Toy-Toni so who knows?

Section 8

Sith Lord
When I started collecting as an adult, little did I know, but thought i was quite knowledgeable on what weapons went with what figure. Especially figures I had during my childhood. In my early days I displayed my Luke X wing pilots with an imperial blaster only to later find out that he came with a smuggler blaster.

I don't think I would have made that error as a child and still think it odd when I see my LXW with a smuggler blaster. I cannot prove it but I'm leaning towards myself buying a weapon error LXW tri logo as a child.

I would love to see an example just to know it's a possibility.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom