Hunch Back Cloud Car Pilot

Section 8

Sith Lord
Anyone have any idea what the deal is with this chap? I think he's the only CCP with scoliosis.

Is there any possibility that this is some kind of factory error rather than childhood experimentation? The torso appears totally warped as though melted but there a no real signed of this being the cause and is only the torso. Although fingers are also rounded.

20133378_232124073975012_219696351_o.jpg

19897594_232126950641391_1466806008_o.jpg

20049171_232124407308312_1095348425_o.jpg

Section 8

Sith Lord
The problem I have with him coming into contact with heat is that only the torso is warped. That would suggest someone took it apart melted the torso and then put it back together. Seems odd to do that.

Will

Padawan
Wow that is weird. Often the limbs on figures seem to be made from a different type of plastic to the torso so perhaps it's possible that it was exposed to heat which was just high enough to warp the torso but not the limbs. No idea if this is possible but just a suggestion

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
I imagine he was quite happy back in the day leaning up against a window in someones bedroom? His legs were below the window pane and the magnified heat of the day relentlessly melted his torso etc..?

HELP ME, I'M MELTING! :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
This is what happens to your posture when you masterbate to much, apparently. :? :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Someone will have to gather a few beater pilots and subject them to experimental testing to see if this can be replicated, if it can't be then you have a new COO here lol :lol:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
It's possible he was toasted like a marshmallow at some point but I think this figure could actually be a production error - a short shot or short pour, when not enough plastic is injected into the mould and so the figure isn't fully formed. You can see the lack of detail on the torso.

Section 8

Sith Lord
That's the kind of error i was suspecting. Why only the torso showing any deformity? (Except the hands which are nothing like the torso deformity.)

Even the hands are weird and don't really appear melted. Also the hands are virtually identical so seems odd that some kid with a lighter would identically shape the hands.

All the limbs and head are nice and stiff pointing to this figure not being dismantled. Although the join between the deformed torso is not super tight.

Anyone got any bad beater CCP's. I will warm the oven. :D

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Nobody really knows why this little guy is the way he is, all we really know is how he got this way probably was not good. Maybe he was thrown in an Oven or Microwave, Maybe he has not got enough plastic in him, Maybe he was owned by a Chinese or Japanese collector who made him Bow a lot, Maybe he's a Wanker, who knows. All I know is he has probably been through a lot and maybe we should give him some space! Toys have feelings too you know.

subzero

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Maybe he was owned by a Chinese or Japanese collector who made him Bow a lot, Maybe he's a Wanker, who knows.

Lmao this made me chuckle! :lol: :lol: :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom