ROTJ window decal needed

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm after a 'ROTJ logo' clear window decal ( logo in red ) to put on my Ikea detolf glass cabinet, unfortunately I just can't find one anywhere, I can only find logo decals of the actual Star Wars logo itself but not a ROTJ one.

I could actually print one out myself onto clear adhesive vinyl paper but will need to spend £20 on a colour ink cart just to do one sticker. So if anyone can point me in the right direction to a UK site that sells these decals, or even if anyone on here can create one and post it out i'd happily pay you.

I'm after one about 5 inches wide ( example attached ), cheers!

Attachments

• Star-wars-episode-vi---return-of-the-jedi.png
    Star-wars-episode-vi---return-of-the-jedi.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 225

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
It sounds sacrilegious but I actually cut the logo off two beater SW, ESB, ROTJ and Trilogo cards for my detolf back drops (I have two cases hence the 2 of each logo required).

I lined the back panel in black adhesive vinyl to prevent light ingress from behind and then stuck the logos onto the back panel, the 2 SW on the top shelves, 2 ESB on the second shelf etc. This matches with how my loose figures are displayed in one cabinet and in the other each shelf is a small collection of key SW, ESB, Early Jedi and later Jedi pieces so works really well.

Just need to find some tatty nameplate/pop cut, badly torn cardbacks to liberate.

subzero

Sith Lord
Ooh no I couldn't be cutting up cardbacks :eek: haha but thanks for the suggestion anyway, I suppose it would look nice though if the cut logos aren't creased etc. The section of my cabinet with the figures in is full to the top of that section because of the 4-step display, so the back can't be viewed anyway, so i'm looking to just place a transparent decal on the side pane, an almost invisible sticker with just the logo.

I actually can do it myself but I only have black ink, so basically if I can't source one in red then i'll eventually have to go with a black one which would be better than nothing.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Couldn't you just get a good quality photocopy of the cardback? Cut it out and mount it- no need to cut up a cardback.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom