Come on!!!!

wrighty

Sith Lord
I know loose figures are the in thing at the moment but this is getting silly!! :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_2111.PNG
    IMG_2111.PNG
    133 KB · Views: 1,079

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
For £839.40 I would go and pick it up, whats it being, hand delivered?
I suppose that's the insurance!
Sad to say that in today's market I wouldn't be surprised if it sold.

He's nice enough to charge you over $600 to ship a misb star destroyer, to Australia. These clowns throw any old price up and who ever is dumb enough to give to them then brilliant. Keep your pre production crap . No wonder people hop on board the lets buy repro bandwagon.

wrighty

Sith Lord
My understanding is that only the red cape is pre-production, the figure is a standard production figure worth about £3 naked!! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
My understanding is that only the red cape is pre-production, the figure is a standard production figure worth about £3 naked!! :lol:

It might actually be cheaper to buy a piece of the turin shroud lol.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thats bonkers. At least you have a good wifi signal and a full battery. That is the only positive i can take for that picture.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
Thats bonkers. At least you have a good wifi signal and a full battery. That is the only positive i can take for that picture.
Very witty :lol: :roll: :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
If someone pays that amount he's either found a handful of Opals or the heats got to him. It has really gone mad these prices!

olisuds

Sith Lord
Wow $46k! I sold my white coat Bib Fortuna last year for about 1/4 of that price. The red might be a bit more desirable but they both exist in similar numbers. In fact there are less loose examples of the white coat Bib.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Incredible asking price but let us not forget it's an asking price :!: He ain't gonna get anywhere near that :!:

stormcab

Sith Lord
Been on a bit of spending cut last few months. Dipped into eBay a few times, but closed the tab after a quick look through what's on offer. Prices being asked has super-twatty-sonic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom