How much do you spend on postage?

wrighty

Sith Lord
As I am now in Australia, postage to this part of the world is crazy from anywhere even locally? Just thinking has anyone totalled up the postage cost per year? Luckily I post most stuff from the US to a friend and he forwards me a parcel every few months hence saving on postage. But over the last year I have spend close to $1500 in postage alone, crazy!! :shock:

Hooch

Jedi Knight
wrighty said:
As I am now in Australia, postage to this part of the world is crazy from anywhere even locally? Just thinking has anyone totalled up the postage cost per year? Luckily I post most stuff from the US to a friend and he forwards me a parcel every few months hence saving on postage. But over the last year I have spend close to $1500 in postage alone, crazy!! :shock:
I am much like you, postage down to the bottom of the earth is not cheap
Just quickly working it out in my head I would say I have spent about $400-$500AU in postage this last year but it would have been a hell of a lot more if someone in the UK wasn't so kind to gather things for me and send a care package over

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Have never added up my postage costs but most of the pieces I have been involved in were over here.

However I do rem sending a MOC to Australia a few years ago via Airsure that only cost either £9 or £12 and it got there in 3/4 days :!:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom