Are the morliden doors sold on Ikea UK completely clear or frosted glass?

Joe

Grand Master
Sorry to post this here and not the display section but needed a quick(ish) answer!

I've been wanting to buy some morliden doors for ages for my Billy's and now I'm going to go ahead and get them after seeing how nice they look however the ikea website has a stock picture of them on a billy bookshelf that looks like this:

billy-morliden-bookcase-black-brown__0255325_pe399438_s5.jpg

You can't see through the glass!?

Are they clear or frosted? Anyone know?

Joe

Grand Master
Never mind, think I worked it out! It comes with a laminated liner thing inside (black and white) so you can just take it off/out and it's clear :D :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Typical..the day I decide to finally order some cabinets and doors the site breaks!

"We are currently facing technical difficulties and you won't be able to shop right now.
Our team are working hard to get things back up and running as soon as possible."

:lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Never mind, think I worked it out! It comes with a laminated liner thing inside (black and white) so you can just take it off/out and it's clear :D :lol:

Exactly, but I agree its not at all clear... they look frosted. I had to contact them to ask! I then wrote (emailed) them to suggest they made it clearer.. clearly not bothered!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom