New Product - 'Star Surrounds'

itfciain

Grand Master
I have been working on a new product with one of the guys on FB - am very happy with how they have turned out

If you currently have Star Stands - either 1" or 1.5" then these will retro fit to those - at the moment I have the film titles and the Palitoy, Kenner and PBP logos - I have Meccano, Ledy, Poch, Toltoys and Glasslite in the pipeline as well

Love to hear people's thoughts - price wise they will be going out at the following - which include UK postage

5 Star Surround bases - £9.00
10 - £16.50
20 - £29.00
50 - £59.00
100 - £110.00

Stands will be separate but will work on some bulk deals for those that need them

Each base is 50mm wide x 60mm deep

SW - Wide.jpg

ESB - Wide1.jpg

ROTJ- Narrow.jpg

Kenner - Narrow1.jpg

Palitoy - Wide.jpg

PBP -3.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
These are amazing, they look very very nice, a shame though that these won't fit on my Detolf step shelf.

But i'm thinking of creating a new focus in another cabinet so will definitely order some of these in the near future.

itfciain

Grand Master
Just added the dimensions - they are 50mm wide by 60mm deep so should fit on the GW Acrylic ADS-002 & 003

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Super new product. I can see focus collectors going nuts for these. They would really bring museum quality to any display.

itfciain

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
What about a set that includes;

21 Star Wars, 28 ESB, 29 RotJ and 17 PotF

I haven't done a POTF one yet - not sure what demand would be like for that one - however it is possible for sure

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
itfciain said:
Dr_Ball_MD said:
What about a set that includes;

21 Star Wars, 28 ESB, 29 RotJ and 17 PotF

I haven't done a POTF one yet - not sure what demand would be like for that one - however it is possible for sure

I'd definitely be interested in a set like that for my loose figures, will need a few for the variants as well!

subzero

Sith Lord
Just wondering if you will be doing any kind of mix & match with the logos for just 5 surrounds?

Or are you selling them in lots of at least 5 per logo only?

Also when will these be available?

Thanks!

itfciain

Grand Master
subzero said:
Just wondering if you will be doing any kind of mix & match with the logos for just 5 surrounds?

Thanks!

Happy to do mix & match and they are currently with Neil now so can ship out as soon as people like

subzero

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
subzero said:

Thanks!

Happy to do mix & match and they are currently with Neil now so can ship out as soon as people like

Brilliant thanks, any instructions on how I can order?.. I don't know how to contact Neil.

Cheers.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
can i order these from Jamie in the uk?

definitely want 10 of each movie title

question: can these be used in the ADC-010 cases?

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi chaps - you can order direct through me (Neil - Jackabina - posts them out in the UK) - just drop me a PM

Rob - these aren't a GW product so only available through me - as for the ADC-010 - that is a great - currently these will not fit (they are 60mm depth and from memory the ADC-010 is 50mm) however I am sure I can get some made specifically for the 010 is there is the demand

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom