New Star Wars Guide App.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Has anyone tried this new app yet.
https://m.facebook.com/vintagecollectorstarwars/
Just seen it in FB, £1.99 one time cost, a cheap Star Wars tracker?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Like you have just seen it.
Will have a look tonight when I get home.
Not a large out lay.
Just wondering if anyone had tried it yet or know anything about it or who's running it?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have seen the guy plugging the hell out of it on Facebook, but I'm not really sure what it does.

It will have to go a long way to get anywhere near jareds software/database.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
My concern is that its £1.99 to have a list of 90+ figures and a dozen creatures that you click/tick to say you've got it in your collection...

subzero

Sith Lord
I have a feeling it might be a collection checklist and an average price/value tracker for each figure, kind of like the 'Pop Price Guide' site that runs off ebay sales figures to determine the market value of a certain piece based on the average price from x amount of sales.

I could be wrong of course!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I am afraid that like you I have not really been able to find a lot about this, that worries me straight away!
From what I can make out its a figure list, with varients, this you can turn into a list of your collection.
Not sure that it is a price guide, shame the author has not been more forward with information before asking for £1.99 :?
Like Mr-shifter, I will need a lot more information to allow this anywhere near my lists...

subzero

Sith Lord
I'd never touch anything like that myself, I already have a list, it's an Ikea glass display unit, it tells me everything I need to know :lol:

Also I have the Star Wars 'action figure archive' book and I write down how much each figure cost me under the figure image for future reference, in effect also creating a bit of a checklist on those first several pages.

Lindo

Sith Lord
I'd rather stick my 2 quid up my arse than pay for utter **** like that, I mean it would be wank if it was free but to charge people is even worse

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom