Sorry Santa. Been too busy being a good boy to think about this. Honest.
I would like anything from the following. And if you can't find anything or just find something quirky, then that's absolutely fine by me. I'm really not fussed as surprised have come before and are super cool.
1) Beater figures! Still need the following last 17 to complete my less-than-mint run: Lumat, A-Wing Pilot, Im Dig, Imp Gunner, EV-9D9, Romba. EV certainly doesn't have to have all limbs but that's the only requirement for any of the rest
2) Foreign ROTJ sticker album. The German ones in particular are rather common and cheap. The ideal is a lovely condition empty album but I'll take absolutely anything at all.
3) ESB Candy heads. Love these things. A set of them is well within budget but if buying from the US shipping will be a challenge....
4) Sigma figurine or mug. I only have Bib, Luke Jedi and Leia Boushh so any others at all. Must be boxed. The only character mug I have is Han Hoth, so any other is good.
5) Weapons. For my beater run. Pretty much anything is cool as I can always use them for trade but if you can squeeze a couple of Stormtrooper blasters or smuggler blasters within budget then that would be marvellous.
6) Absolutely anything vintage SW with the Toy + Hobby logo on it. Don't care if it's a flyer, a cardback or an empty mini-rig box. Anything at all is cool.
7) Cut name-plates. I'm really only after the full "lozenge" shape rather than the rectangle cut out you sometimes see.
8 ) Any Palitoy or Trilogo cardbacks.
9) POTF2 transforming heads. Thought I'd sneak some modern in here as if you're still reading this far then you're the one buying for me and will be grateful of an easy pick up
Love these. Only have a Boba Fett. Gold standard is sealed but they go for £20+. Open but complete and with inserts and instructions is just as cool.
Happy hunting and remember, if all else fails, just remember if it says Star Wars on it I'll love it.