European Full Circle Punch Variations | Trilogo.info

Joe

Grand Master
Remember me? :D

Just dropping by to share a new feature on the site, my first since 2015 :shock:

Sorry for the delay, better late than never etc etc! Hope you enjoy it guys: http://trilogo.info/features/european-full-circle-punch/

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nicely put together article Joe and very interesting. Are their any stones you haven't turned over regarding Trilogy info? :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Are you troubled by Trilogo variations in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread when you look on eBay?

Have you or your family ever seen a Madine, Jawa or Fett?

If the answer is "yes" then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professional

20130125-143213.jpg

:lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hey Joe, thanks for the v interesting article 8) I really love the UFO punch shape, just something about it 8)

Ur article reminded me of an old dated article on Tri logos I have. It came out of one of the Lee's Action Figure News mags I used to buy many moons ago. Not the article itself but a picture;
IMG_2495.JPG

Is this punch with the yellow border another variant :?: Or has someone simply coloured it in?
Can't say I have seen another so am guessing it's a colour in job but it doesn't look that way and why would someone randomly do that :?: :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
Are you troubled by Trilogo variations in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread when you look on eBay?

Have you or your family ever seen a Madine, Jawa or Fett?

If the answer is "yes" then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professional

20130125-143213.jpg

:lol:

I have never heard that one before :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
palitoyjunky said:
Hey Joe, thanks for the v interesting article 8) I really love the UFO punch shape, just something about it 8)

Ur article reminded me of an old dated article on Tri logos I have. It came out of one of the Lee's Action Figure News mags I used to buy many moons ago. Not the article itself but a picture;
IMG_2495.JPG
Is this punch with the yellow border another variant :?: Or has someone simply coloured it in?
Can't say I have seen another so am guessing it's a colour in job but it doesn't look that way and why would someone randomly do that :?: :roll:

Definitely coloured in! I have this issue too. I'm not entirely sure why it was done, perhaps it was part of a cut out method back then and they just forgot to erase the outline on the punch.

I actually tried to reach out to the guy that wrote that article some years ago, never got a reply sadly but not surprising really as he's quite famous now. He wrote the script for Deep Blue Sea!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom