Header image

sale of RS

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
petertohen
New User
New User

sale of RS

Postby petertohen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Ian put up a petition to get RS to ban the sale of reproduction items on RS. Check it out and sign if you are against them. We may not be able to stop people like Poon, but we can get the word out. -R

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1117946/

walkie
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: sale of RS

Postby walkie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:04 pm

have you bothered to check the original post date?....02-20-2015, 06:17 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wanted: Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano, Canadian Instruction Sheets, $$$ waiting!!

Visit My Vintage Paperwork Limelight Click Me!
The Glasslite Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me! & The Droids Guide & Discussion Thread Click Me!

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby subzero » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:36 pm

walkie wrote:have you bothered to check the original post date?....02-20-2015, 06:17 PM

:shock: :lol:
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

M4K3R1
Regular
Regular

Postby M4K3R1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:46 am

walkie wrote:have you bothered to check the original post date?....02-20-2015, 06:17 PM

I first thought my eye sight was playing tricks on me, but no, that really is lots of LOL :)

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

In his defence a post from 2015 is probably still on the first page of RS :lol:

Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Jez » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 pm

edd_jedi wrote:In his defence a post from 2015 is probably still on the first page of RS :lol:

:lol:
Brilliant

wrighty
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby wrighty » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:42 am

edd_jedi wrote:In his defence a post from 2015 is probably still on the first page of RS :lol:

Edd, you are a funny man!! :lol:

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby subzero » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Capetown » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 pm

I opened this thread hoping to read Philip Wise had sold RS to someone who was willing to breathe new life into the vintage section. No such luck!

tiefighterboy
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby tiefighterboy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:10 am

They allow repro on there now, along with tumbleweeds :lol:

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

Capetown wrote:I opened this thread hoping to read Philip Wise had sold RS to someone who was willing to breathe new life into the vintage section. No such luck!

Yeah I thought that too! Wasn't there supposed to be some big revelation about how they were going to revitalise it with subscriptions? That's a great idea, if people stop using your free website, just start charging them! They are bound to start flooding back :oops:

Ian_C
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Ian_C » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Wow, I haven't been online in ages, just come on now, and see this post from only a few days ago! Thanks for bringing it back up for discussion, but the response when I posted the petition was successful at the time, and repros were banned on the site.

I'm not on there that often either, but I'm sure if anyone was selling repros on there now, a quick message to Tommy or Mike would get them removed. They're likely just not monitoring the sales threads like they used to.

Oh, and chalk me up as someone else who initially opened this thread thinking Wise had sold RS. :lol:

Ian
I've paid my dues
Time after time.
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒
I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

Come visit us - www.tantivexi.com

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”