What do Uzay about this then??

lejackal

Grand Master
Other than holy ****balls that's cool!!!!!

NFS as it's not mine, just thought I'd share as I've never seen one and it's bloody amazing.

21761606_821182644717299_872852010981691461_n.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
I love this, still kicking myself for passing on one a couple of years back.

lejackal

Grand Master
spoons said:
I assume it's fair to say they are a little more than the £50-£100 for a normal one :?:

subzero

Sith Lord
Don't appeal to me at all these don't, all I see is cheapo fake, but I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder really!

I don't understand why people like bootlegs :?

spoons

Grand Master
lejackal said:
spoons said:
I assume it's fair to say they are a little more than the £50-£100 for a normal one :?:

The one I passed on was £350

A bit niche although I'd expect that price to be higher today. One of those pieces where loads of people would say it's worth £1k but not many would actually buy it

reckon it could be about £500 today?

lejackal

Grand Master
spoons said:
lejackal said:
spoons said:

The one I passed on was £350

A bit niche although I'd expect that price to be higher today. One of those pieces where loads of people would say it's worth £1k but not many would actually buy it

reckon it could be about £500 today?
Not ever going to be cheap but when rough Ledy rigs are hitting nearly £150 I suppose a nice one of these for £500 probably wouldn't be unreasonable.
They do look nice

spoons

Grand Master
Hadn't realised Ledy's had increased that much. They were around £50-£70 for a beater boxed minirig two years ago

lejackal

Grand Master
Combination of the weak £ against the $ and Ledy being flavour of the month I think

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Don't appeal to me at all these don't, all I see is cheapo fake, but I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder really!

I agree; bootlegs have never appealed to me either. Each to his or her own, of course, but I've never managed to get excited about fakes. Blue Stars and Head Man?... Meh.

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Snaketibe said:
subzero said:

I agree; bootlegs have never appealed to me either. Each to his or her own, of course, but I've never managed to get excited about fakes. Blue Stars and Head Man?... Meh.

Im the same too, crazy money for poor quality fakes. Just encorages more people to do the same IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom