Photobucket fix

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've posted this here as I thought it was the place where most people look but feel free to move it to a different section admin.

Just came across message someone posted in another forum I'm part of and although I haven't tried it I thought it was worth passing on. If it does work for someone then please share it as it maybe of use to other members.

Guys, if you use either Google Chrome or Firefox, there is an extension available called Photobucket Fixer that WILL let you see the pics again!! I installed it in Firefox and it does work. Of course, it won't if, like me, you deleted your account!

Salvation!!

CHEERS!

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Anyone had any luck with this?

I just added it on Chrome and it works pretty well. Wow, this is a huge. While there are still some images that don't show up, the large majority I tested it on worked great. Thanks for the heads up Ian.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
I've posted this here as I thought it was the place where most people look but feel free to move it to a different section admin.

Just came across message someone posted in another forum I'm part of and although I haven't tried it I thought it was worth passing on. If it does work for someone then please share it as it maybe of use to other members.

Guys, if you use either Google Chrome or Firefox, there is an extension available called Photobucket Fixer that WILL let you see the pics again!! I installed it in Firefox and it does work. Of course, it won't if, like me, you deleted your account!

Salvation!!

CHEERS!

Ian

Thank Ian, I am glad that I did not delete all my pictures on photobucket. What a great day :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Can someone post a link to a thread with photos that used to be nuked so I can test it?

The pictures in my own limelight never stopped working for some reason.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Can someone post a link to a thread with photos that used to be nuked so I can test it?

Sure mate, here is a link to my showcase it did not work before, but now it works again :D http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10857

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's amazing guys, I don't use PB so wasn't sure it was going to do the job but it's great news to hear that it's a fix for the most part to this terrible situation. :D

Ian

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Only trouble is that yourself and a limited number of people will see the fixed images. Most will not have the extension and get that bandwidth meter image.

:(

Jason

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Capetown said:

Sure mate, here is a link to my showcase it did not work before, but now it works again :D http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10857

It worked! :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Let's sticky this then. At least for a while.

mr_palitoy said:
Only trouble is that yourself and a limited number of people will see the fixed images. Most will not have the extension and get that bandwidth meter image.

:(

Jason

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've ignored this thread for months thinking "I don't use photobucket so doesn't interest me".

What a dickhead.

Cheers Ian, works a treat :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I've ignored this thread for months thinking "I don't use photobucket so doesn't interest me".

What a dickhead.

Cheers Ian, works a treat :)

Great to hear this fix still works and is helping people out from those bastards! :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom