my latest result!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i know there's a latest acquisitions thread, but this is a bit special and a few people have asked about it!

this palitoy 41 back han bespin arrived this morning, and it has got to be my best score so far:

han_bespin_palitoy.gif

it had a stupidly low buy it now price, had a dodgy photo and was from an unknown seller, but it was so cheap i thought i'd take the risk, and luckily this time it's paid off :)
the condition is pretty damn good, there's a crease at the top right which looks worse in the photo, but it's definitely original which is a relief, and in a way i feel bad as the guy selling it obviously had no idea what it was worth.
but he did get his buy it now price i guess so must have been happy enough!

i will probably hold on to it for a decent trade, so if anyone is interested, just let me know ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
no idea mate but i paid Ã'£30 for it so the only way is up :lol:

Palitoy Hunter

Padawan
great Score edd, i know of a few collectors holding there heads in there hands myself included when the link got passed around :cry: ,

Not that easy to get han bespin om a 41bk, I know gary had to wait a good while before he got his hands on one, not mine but he tried :p

As for value, Ã'£250-300 is not unrealistic. so got to be the best score i have seen for a long while, congrats :D

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Palitoy Hunter said:
As for value, Ã'£250-300 is not unrealistic.
:roll: :shock: Wow, that is a great buy.

I expect to see that in the RS classified section very soon.......!! :lol: :wink: 8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Palitoy Hunter said:
Not that easy to get han bespin om a 41bk, I know gary had to wait a good while before he got his hands on one, not mine but he tried :p

And i wasn't the only one who tried. :wink:

Great score edd, glad it turned out right.

I'm now looking for a 45b Han bespin to complete my Run 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
this might possibly be one for the variant crew - he has a really pale green face compared to the neck and hands. you cant really see it in the photo, but he looks sick :lol:

is this a known variation?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I noticed that but as far as I am aware there are no major variations for this figure, other than Lili Ledy with darker brown trousers.
HanBespin.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
it's all swings and roundabouts mate, i know i've paid well over the odds for things before just because i wanted them badly. you win some, you lose some!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom