12 BACK PALITOYS

Davaider

Padawan
Hello Guys.....12 Back Palitoys......... 3 Versions ? A ,B C ?
Version A ...."Laser Light and Sound"

Version B......Blacked out "Laser Light and Sound" However I believe this was originally Version A card and has been put through the Printing Press again with the Black Plate been altered to cover the "Laser Light and Sound " Text. I Think every 12 back Figure was printed as an A Version , Whether every 12 back Palitoy Figure on Version A got released in the shops is a different story. With the factory putting Version A back through the printing press to create Version B they would of saved a small fortune.

Version C......Printed without the "Laser and Light Sound Correctly. Rather than use the "Blacked Out Method" and have finished putting the Version A cards through the Printing press, They used all 4 colours to completely not see the "Laser and Light Sound" so it becomes jet black. ....Has anyone got a "Version C" where you cannot see the black out to cover the "Laser and Light Sound"

I have had this thought for quite a while and only today a final check on the Mr Palitoy page discovered they are aware of the "blackout" method and the Laser and Light text is slightly visible on B cards

Davaider

Padawan
Cool , I should of checked my B cards before posting to see if I can see 2 variations.
1 with the blacked out method where you can vaguely see the " Laser and Light sound"
The other variation where you cannot see the blacked out method and cannot see the "Laser and Light Sound text at all.
I will check mine when I get a chance , probably would of helped to check them before posting this Thread :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I knew about this a long time ago but have never really studied if B or indeed C variation on the examples I have had in the past.

Davaider

Padawan
I've checked my 4 Bs Today , all have been overprinted. You really have to get a torch on them to see it sometimes

Davaider

Padawan
Sounds like they could be all Technically A backs , be nice to find a B back not been over Printed to cover the "Laser and Light Sound"

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
IMG_5799.PNG

Davaider

Padawan
Still need confirmation if the B card ever got reprinted , so far everybody has got the blacked out versions

Palifan

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Not sure au have ever seen a Palitoy 12 back with the SKU :?:

The Chewbacca SKU on Mr Palitoy's site is the one Jordan (from Toy Hunter), took a picture of for me when he was selling 11 Palitoy 12 backs a few years ago. I noticed it on the picture he sent and he told me he'd bought all of them from a UK seller. He said at the time that it would be on the next season of Toy Hunter but they never commissioned another series which was a shame as we would have had more info on this set.

Ian

Davaider

Padawan
Yeah would of loved to see that episode of Toy Hunter , It looks like Han Solo 12 back Palitoy was possibly the 1st Figure to be entirely shipped out to shops. Hence why they there isn't a "B back " else they would of put the card back through the Printing machine to "black out " the "Laser and Light Sound " Text

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom