Kenner ROTJ Moc rarity

Thomas/Sweden

Padawan
I understand that Leia in white dress and Luke gunner are hard to get hold of and going for big bucks. Which other one's are there? Boba fett doesn't seem to be that rare but expensive.

Best regards, Thomas

MikeStrange

Padawan
Luke Jedi - Blue Saber
Tusken Raider - Hollow Tubes

I know they are variants but still quite rare to get carded.

spoons

Grand Master
Some of the ESB figures on offerless 79 backs are very rare. Only released in Australia and very fragile bubbles

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The Emperor on a 77 a is not that easy to get hold off. I agree Luke Jedi with blue saber is one of the hardest.

Does anyone one know if Luke came on a Palitoy card with blue saber. Sorry if that's a stupid question? :oops: :lol:

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Tom

some of the rotj cards that were converted to Tsukuda Japanese cards are harder to find..

Darth vader / luke blue saber and yoda spring to mind and then some rotj cards had a coin attached to them with a blank cardback.. boba.tiefighter greedo..

hope this helps..

robert

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I know Luke Jedi blue sabre did come on a Palitoy Jedi 65 back. Not sure about a Trilogo though.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Luke blue sabre did come on a trilogo although there are very few examples.

Scottyboy offered me one for sale a few years back and I turned him down :roll:

kieatky

Jedi Master
theforceuk said:
The Emperor on a 77 a is not that easy to get hold off. I agree Luke Jedi with blue saber is one of the hardest.

Does anyone one know if Luke came on a Palitoy card with blue saber. Sorry if that's a stupid question? :oops: :lol:

Yep he did, this was mine that I had about 8 years ago, long gone unfortunately :cry:

Attachments

• DSC02034.JPG
    DSC02034.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,057

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice Palitoy Luke Jedi, love how the saber is taped to the front of the bubble.

Amazing how a blue saber example ended up on a Trilogo, would love to see that.

kieatky

Jedi Master
Saber wasn't taped, it was loose in the bubble, here's a clearer picture for you (I really wish I still owned it, guess I just keep the pictures to torture myself :shock: )

Attachments

• DSC02036.JPG
    DSC02036.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,014

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That is a super cool figure (Palitoy blue sabre) wish I had one of those

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Don't think there is much in it between a Tri-logo and a Kenner Jedi. Palitoy Jedi Leia original, different league of toughness to get :!:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
kieatky said:
theforceuk said:

Yep he did, this was mine that I had about 8 years ago, long gone unfortunately :cry:

It is v interesting the Palitoy issue with the blue sabre(correct me if I am wrong) has only been seen on the 65C card. Logically one would think it would b on the A card but I think it is something to do with factory of origin. Shawn_K I believe knows all about this. Anyway here is my example with a factory error two blue sabres 8)
33F9E1E4-EE1A-4142-AB32-A26C77DD18B6.jpeg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Really cool example, does he have a palace blaster as well? Thinking about it along with Han Hoth, Luke Jedi is my favourite figure. I think! :? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom