Vintage Rebellion / SWFUK members - Star Wars Tracker promo code

jared007

Padawan
Greetings all! For forum members and listeners of the Vintage Rebellion podcast, I'm happy to announce the availability of a promo code for Star Wars Tracker (https://www.starwarstracker.com)

Sign up with code VR-30 and you can get a yearly subscription for US$30 (usually $40). There are other subscription periods available but this will give you the best value. Sign up for your account at https://www.starwarstracker.com and you can try the Tracker free for 14 days before your subscription payment will start (cancel anytime in the trial period if it's not for you).

So, what is it exactly you say? If you listen to the Vintage Rebellion podcast you will often here Pete and the team reference prices for various things (Pete's famous Tracker top-five), but it's much more than a price guide. In no particular order here are some of the features that may interest you:

* Available as iOS/Android App. Simply download from the AppStore or PlayStore after creating your account (search "star wars tracker")
* Desktop software version (Mac/PC) also included (any issues getting started with this, let me know and I'll get you up and running)
* Weekly maintained price guide for all figures, MOC, vehicles, playsets, POTF coins etc
* Deep enrichment of prices covering licensee, graded/ungraded, sale location, markets (Vectis, Hakes, Ebay, Facebook)
* Automatic currency conversion across global markets into your preferred currency
* Weekly market reports highlighting interesting sales, and valuation of your collection if you enter and track it in the portfolios (points below)
* Sophisticated portfolio management to track your collection - some of you use excel, some a notepad, others do nothing. You may like to give this a try!
* Upload multiple pictures for each of your items - essential to know if you really do need that variant when you are out and about!
* Custom label generation for home printed barcoded labels. An alternative to AFA grading to take displays to the next level. Designed to fit perfectly with GW acrylic MOC cases, and the awesome deluxe figure stands from Ian Sanderson
* Label barcodes can be scanned with the Tracker App to pull up your portfolio information for that item
* All updates included in the subscription across the platform, and I'm always happy to hear feedback for future improvements.

Pictures below demonstrate some of the above points, but any questions please just ask me. Many thanks to Ed for allowing me to post this up.

storeGraphic.png

collage1.jpg

collage3.jpg

appTeaser.png

crop.png

allItems.png

collage2.jpg

19.jpg

desktopSoftware-small.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom