Header image

What’s your favourite First 12 figure loose and is it different to your favourite First 12 MOC?

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
DARTH VADER
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: What’s your favourite First 12 figure loose and is it different to your favourite First 12 MOC?

Postby DARTH VADER » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:34 am

Some of the best figures in the entire range came out in that first 12...but for me, my very first figure ever was my favourite character and also number one figure...always has been, always will be...loose or carded..? Whatever, just give me Darth Vader.
I find your lack of faith disturbing

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: What’s your favourite First 12 figure loose and is it different to your favourite First 12 MOC?

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm

DARTH VADER wrote:Some of the best figures in the entire range came out in that first 12...but for me, my very first figure ever was my favourite character and also number one figure...always has been, always will be...loose or carded..? Whatever, just give me Darth Vader.

You’d never of guessed from your username and avatar :lol:
’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe...
--------------------------------------------------------
Stop your Jibba-Jabba you Big Walking Carpet

DARTH VADER
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby DARTH VADER » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 pm

TheJabbaWookie wrote:
DARTH VADER wrote:Some of the best figures in the entire range came out in that first 12...but for me, my very first figure ever was my favourite character and also number one figure...always has been, always will be...loose or carded..? Whatever, just give me Darth Vader.

You’d never of guessed from your username and avatar :lol:

I enjoy being one of those hard to read characters :D
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Miscus5555
New User
New User

Postby Miscus5555 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Favorite Loose is definitely cloth jawa. He just stands out in quality compared to the vinyl caped figures.

Favorite carded is Darth Vader. Even though he's dark and mysterious, the cardback photo makes him even more dark and mysterious. When I was little, I would try to think of when the scene of the cardback photo used was but I was not aware of airbrushing at 4 years old. So Vader had this brown background which was very weird

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”