Header image

"The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain" book latest.

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Simply Sci-fi
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

"The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain" book latest.

Postby Simply Sci-fi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 pm

The latest news is that the book will be available in February from online sellers. I’ve got no word at this stage regarding it being available in the shops yet. I can confirm that the book is a large format paperback (17.8 x 25.4 cm) 239 pages. 120 photos. Appendices. Starburst has given it a 9/10 review. SFX will be printing a review in the new year.

My greatest thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered my book The cheapest price I've seen so far is from a German online shop. Their price is 36.49 Euros - that works out as £27.61. That’s a big difference from the British distributor’s RRP of £39.99. If people have paid more in advance, it might end up that the price will drop under a price guarantee. I'll be contacting Amazon to let them know that their price has been beaten. It might be worth people letting their supplier know as well.

https://www.hugendubel.de/de/taschenbuc ... tails.html

Exiting times indeed!

Craig.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paddy the Jedi
New User
New User

Re: "The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain" book latest.

Postby Paddy the Jedi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello Craig. I pre -ordered my copy about 2 weeks ago!!!! Really looking forward to getting it!!! Hope you are keeping well, regards Gary.

Plastikheld
Regular
Regular

Re: "The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain" book latest.

Postby Plastikheld » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 pm

As far as I'm located in Germany, I just did my pre-order via hugendubel. Thanks for the link.
Now can't wait to get and read my copy. :D
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”