Questions about 12" vintage fett

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Hi all

So I won't to get a vintage 12" boba fett action figure (not a doll) 8) as I've never had one and always wanted one but I know nothing about them so can anyone tell me if there's a anything I should look for when buying one ? Like do they make reproduction accessories I should be aware of? Or paint touch ups ? Or repair jobs? And was also thinking of buying one incomplete and finding the accessories as I go along or are the accessories near impossible to find ?

Look forward to hearing your guys thoughts :)

MarkG

Jedi Master
Finding parts is not the easiest, especially the smaller parts like the wookie braids... Buying a complete one is the best option, but do buy from a reputable source, as I believe there are a number of repro parts out there now.

lejackal

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Hi all

So I won't to get a vintage 12" boba fett action figure (not a doll) 8) as I've never had one and always wanted one but I know nothing about them so can anyone tell me if there's a anything I should look for when buying one ? Like do they make reproduction accessories I should be aware of? Or paint touch ups ? Or repair jobs? And was also thinking of buying one incomplete and finding the accessories as I go along or are the accessories near impossible to find ?

Look forward to hearing your guys thoughts :)
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1456745604637461&ref=content_filter

lejackal

Grand Master
The above is a link to Lee Bullocks doll group. Obviously don't tell him I called them dolls :wink:

They are great though and Fett in particular is awesome

apack7229

Sith Lord
Well if you want to piece one together...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1979-Boba-Fett-12-inch-lower-leg-part-piece-custom-fodder/253259536651?hash=item3af771d90b:g:fvcAAOSwsBtaC3Ey

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Fett is probably the best in the line, although IG88 is joint 1st IMO.

There are repro braids out there but easily spotted, also seen a gun but again, easy to spot. As some have already said, wise move to buy complete right off the bat as piecing one together will take time and more money in the long run unless you're really lucky. Expect to pay up to £150 for a really mint loose complete one.

As Carl has posted, get on the FB group, it's a great resource for anyone interested in the dolls.

Yes, Lee is going to have words with me for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom