Are you all ready for christmas ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi forum members, are you and your family ready for christmas and a fantastic december month ?

I am beginning to be ready for december month, but I still need to do a few things before I am ready :lol:

It helped me a lot that my fantastic girlfriend gave me this darth vader chocolate calender for december month, now I can't wait to open door no. 1 the 1st december :lol:

Are I the only one of the forum that have a chocolate calender for christmas or do we have others on the forum that also have them ? :lol:

P1150684.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't have a Star Wars chocolate Advent calendar, but I do have a Star Wars Lego one.
Looking forward to Friday!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I come home from nightshift on the 1st of December and the Christmas build up officially starts :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Got most of the kids shopping done, love Christmastime, get the decorations done on the first, all the best everyone, and great advent calendar lars, don't have one yet! :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Xmas morning for me this year just happens to be leg day :lol: squats, leg extension, calve raises etc, gonna give it some extra special xmas attention and completely batter my legs to the point of wishing I was dead lol. I don't eat chocolate so no advent calendar for me, but usually over the years anyone who's had one I open the xmas day window in secret and replace the chocolate with a Haribo bear, then carefully close it back up to make it look sealed, try it out, it really pisses people off on xmas day. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
grinchy said:
Got most of the kids shopping done, love Christmastime, get the decorations done on the first, all the best everyone, and great advent calendar lars, don't have one yet! :D

Thanks, if you get one then take some pictures of it :wink: I still need a few decorations :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Putting the decorations up tomorrow. I've bought my 3 year old some cool Star Wars Stormtrooper pyjamas and she's given me a vintage Star Wars figure wishlist which includes another Leia and an Ewok (preferably the littlest one).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Putting the decorations up tomorrow. I've bought my 3 year old some cool Star Wars Stormtrooper pyjamas and she's given me a vintage Star Wars figure wishlist which includes another Leia and an Ewok (preferably the littlest one).

Nice a star wars stormie pyjamas, you should upload a picture of it :D It is so cool that kids today still want vintage star wars :wink:

Good luck tomorow with the decorations :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
I don't have a Star Wars chocolate Advent calendar, but I do have a Star Wars Lego one.
Looking forward to Friday!

We want pictures :D
I will take a picture weekly and post.
Not had one before, my wife came home with it as a surprise, should be fun! :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Kids of today asking for vintage SW, wow, never would have thought that, great stuff. 8)

And then some people think vintage SW collecting will be over when all us lot are gone. :lol:
She's only 3 but she loves playing with them, though they've all been renamed after her and her friends. She also cleans them with a wipe and sometimes stores them in bags just like Daddy does.

Lars I'll try and post a pic of the pjs tomorrow without her seeing so as not to spoil the surprise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom