Top 5 rarest production figures ?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
What do you think the top 5 rarest prodution figures are Variants and coo's included ? ... and has anybody been lucky enough to find one ?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Well Vlix is going to be one of them, for starters, and I should think carded DT Luke, Ben and Vader are 3 of the others!

lejackal

Grand Master
Vlix for sure, a number of bootlegs are rare as hens teeth as well, random stuff like disco boots DSC could be up there. Glasslite Kea Moll perhaps?

subzero

Sith Lord
The rarest ones I have are a painted dart / unpainted knee tri Fett which is the only one iv'e seen for sale in over 6 months, and a hard torso CCP MOC which iv'e been told is pretty rare to find on the card, I can't even find another loose one like it, and have been told even a loosie is hard to get hold of.

I'm guessing these most likely aren't considered to be in the top 5, but they're in my personal top 5 though. :D

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
subzero said:
The rarest ones I have are a painted dart / unpainted knee tri Fett which is the only one iv'e seen for sale in over 6 months, and a hard torso CCP MOC which iv'e been told is pretty rare to find on the card, I can't even find another loose one like it, and have been told even a loosie is hard to get hold of.

I'm guessing these most likely aren't considered to be in the top 5, but they're in my personal top 5 though. :D

Can you post a pic of the CCP don't think I've seen a hard torso one before ? :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Indeed Vlix is one rare figure finally managed to pay mine off.

Attachments

• 20160314_182351.jpg
    20160314_182351.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 787

subzero

Sith Lord
Cardbackkid said:
subzero said:

Can you post a pic of the CCP don't think I've seen a hard torso one before ? :)

Sure no probs, iv'e just found the thread I posted a while back after I bought it, it really looks like a painted torso when you see it close up, but it's actually a moulded harder plastic...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34656&p=458393

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
subzero said:
Cardbackkid said:
subzero said:

Sure no probs, iv'e just found the thread I posted a while back after I bought it, it really looks like a painted torso when you see it close up, but it's actually a moulded harder plastic...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34656&p=458393

Cool I'll have to check my loose one

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Indeed Vlix is one rare figure finally managed to pay mine off.

:shock: Amazing I love that vlix 8) , one that I still miss and I think that I can't pay for today :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom