vinyl cape jawa ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys does this vinyl cape look real ?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
The colour looks good and length but doesn't seem to sit quite right on him, are the arm holes to big? Hard to tell from the picture but the blaster looks to shiny so my initial thought is it isn't but I really do need to see some better pictures of it.

Ian

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I agree with Ian, the armholes look too big on the front shot and they seem to be pretty neat so unlikely to have been stretched. Can you get a close up of the inner cape texture?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
I agree with Ian, the armholes look too big on the front shot and they seem to be pretty neat so unlikely to have been stretched. Can you get a close up of the inner cape texture?

Thanks for the info, I am glad that I did not buy it since it sounds like it is not real :( I can't get more pictures from the seller, because he have now sold it :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
poncho said:
right colour but the cape is too wide in length.... :?

Yes I also thought the colour looked correct but I wanted to be 100% sure before I tried to win it, but it is now sold. Scarry if there is also capes with the correct colour that is fake :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
The colour looks good and length but doesn't seem to sit quite right on him, are the arm holes to big? Hard to tell from the picture but the blaster looks to shiny so my initial thought is it isn't but I really do need to see some better pictures of it.

Ian

Thanks Ian, I was not fast enough and it is now sold so I could not get more pictures from seller. I did not buy it, I want to be 100% sure with such an expensive figure before I buy one. So do I understand it correct that there is capes out there that is fake with the correct colour ? :?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Thanks Ian, I was not fast enough and it is now sold so I could not get more pictures from seller. I did not buy it, I want to be 100% sure with such an expensive figure before I buy one. So do I understand it correct that there is capes out there that is fake with the correct colour ? :?

It's so difficult to know for sure if that's real or not from the pictures and I really hope that if it is repro that the colour is not as good as it seems and it's just the lighting and way it's been photographed. Saying that though I imagine someone getting the colour spot on and not making the armholes the right size so hopefully it doesn't look that great up close.

I think as there are doubts to this one you've done the right thing by letting it go and those armholes really do look odd as well as the blaster so you'd be better to make a big purchase on something like this knowing it's the real deal for sure.

Let's hope the repro's aren't getting better for this cape but I get the feeling it's only going to be a matter of time before AFA gets fooled again :roll:

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

It's so difficult to know for sure if that's real or not from the pictures and I really hope that if it is repro that the colour is not as good as it seems and it's just the lighting and way it's been photographed. Saying that though I imagine someone getting the colour spot on and not making the armholes the right size so hopefully it doesn't look that great up close.

I think as there are doubts to this one you've done the right thing by letting it go and those armholes really do look odd as well as the blaster so you'd be better to make a big purchase on something like this knowing it's the real deal for sure.

Let's hope the repro's aren't getting better for this cape but I get the feeling it's only going to be a matter of time before AFA gets fooled again :roll:

Ian

Thanks Ian for the help :D I will try to look at the armholes next time I see one for a good price :D I am sure that AFA will get fooled again and again and again :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom