THE VINTAGE REBELLION : 4th Holiday Special LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
xmaspod.jpg

The final podcast of 2017 from The Vintage Rebellion is full of festive cheer as we throw the format out the window and chat about all things Star Wars.

With a new movie released the boys discuss The Last Jedi, so if you haven't seen it yet beware there will be spoilers. We also here from Michael Cooper, Jason Smith, Darren Quinn, Rob Marsh, Steve Savory, Corey Galal, Carl Dennis and Daniel Burgess on their initial reactions to the movie.

The boys take a fond look at some of the events they've attended this year from Celebration and Farthest Froms to Empire Day and Echo Live, and who can forget the FACTs trip!!! Steve Savory acts as The Vintage Rebellion roaming reporter as he talks to starts of the screen in live interviews from Wantage Comic Con.

Stuart hosts a three part quiz over the course of the show to see who really is the second best man on the podcast after himself. It will surprise you who finishes in last place, or probably not actually.

The team recollect the last 12 months of The podcast, as they look at the changes that have taken place as well as each member reflecting on their personal sections.

Jez recollects fond memories of his magnificent achievement as The Running Stormtrooper during 2017, including some unheard footage.

The team also take a look at their personal collecting journeys from the year and where they hope their collecting goes in 2018.

Shawn Moynihan joins up with Pete to create The Vintage Rebellion 12 days of Star Wars Christmas, something joyous to look out for during the show.

As well as all this we have plenty of chitter chatter, randomness and festive music for you to enjoy over the Christmas period.

We here at The Vintage Rebellion would like to wish each and every one of our listeners a stonking Christmas and a wonderful and healthy New Year.

Thank you for all your support, here's to the next 12 months!!!

Enjoy the Show!!

See you in 2018!

http://swtvrpodcast.podbean.com

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Season greetings lads.
Thanks for all the hard work that you have done for us over the last year.
Here's to the next, cheers...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Another cracking episode lads; its been a brilliant year all round for The Vintage Rebellion and I'd like to thank you all for the work you put into pulling these together each and every month. Having been involved in a very small way a couple of times this year, I'm all to aware of how complicated it can be to get people organised, get equipment to work, fill time in the ever bulging episodes... yet, its never dull, always fresh and never repetitive either.

Keep up the great work and I for one am already looking forward to January 2018's episode!

.... So er... hurry up! :wink:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great episode, really enjoyed it. Did a lot of travelling over the holidays and it really helped pass the time. Thanks for doing it. Some great points about TLJ, pretty much agreed with a lot of things that were said, it's definitely better second time around. I agree with the point that Star Wars is now for the next generation of fans. Maybe it's time to accept that we had our Star Wars, now this new one is for the kids. Was suprised at how many kids I saw over the holidays who had lightsabers, costumes, t-shirts, etc, who are really enjoying SW. It's a good thing in that respect. Quiz was ace too. Happy New Year, looking forward to the next episode. All the best.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Newbie that just listened to the Christmas Special. Not normally a big podcast listener, however I could not resist listening to it so took it out on a jog and the miles flew by!
Downloading the rest now from Episode 1 in order to listen on the way to work and home again so thankyou very much for the fun, information and topics.
Would love to listen to advice for beginners (or returners) to the new era of collecting in 2018!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
Newbie that just listened to the Christmas Special. Not normally a big podcast listener, however I could not resist listening to it so took it out on a jog and the miles flew by!
Downloading the rest now from Episode 1 in order to listen on the way to work and home again so thankyou very much for the fun, information and topics.
Would love to listen to advice for beginners (or returners) to the new era of collecting in 2018!

Yes, a 'newbie' special episode would be great. Something we could direct first timers or new people entering the hobby to listen to.

ps. I listened to the first half hour of the podcast with the sound accidentally set at 1.5X speed on my iphone. I thought everyone was chatting a bit quicker than usual, the time flew by too!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Advice on podcast 44 for beginners was very welcomed by me tonight.

My purchases are already considered and use Tracker daily for buying advice and market appraisal.

One of best of many parts of the advice is research, take your time (they will come around again) and utilise the resources that are around on forums and groups.

Thanks all for the time and consideration to the "newbies".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom