I love this forum. I love Sy Snootles

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
In October I went to FACTs event in Ghent, Belgium. There I fell deeply in love with Sy Snootles, I suppose it had always been in me but I finally admitted to myself and everyone else about my feelings for this lady. I purchased a Gentle Giant bust of her and have since dedicated a shelf just for Snootley Wootley. Having added a few pieces with her image on it I was then lucky enough to get Mark Daniels to draw the image onto a Helix pencil case for me, totally love it, the man is very talented.

So yesterday my mail arrives, pick it up and take it in the office to open, I was delighted to find a special little treat in the envelope from someone on this forum. I don't know whether it was from my secret santa as I had been handed my present at Farthest From so this didn't come together with it although on the back it does state Secret Santa. Love this, put a proper smile on my face when I got this, didn't realise anyone had a camera on the night in question.

Whoever sent me this, thank you so much for your time and effort in creating it, love it, will be getting some acrylic for it and adding it to my Snootley Wootley shelf.

25630602_10155148720836918_2004249102_n (2).jpg

25975563_10155148721326918_1913520160_n (2).jpg

kieatky

Jedi Master
I bet she could suck a golf ball through a length of hose with a gob like that.... lucky....lucky man :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Genius, and for some reason I don't find it disturbing at all. You look like a very happy couple, and i'm not one to judge. :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Isn't inter species sex frowned upon :shock:
Not sure what an Ewok and a Pa'lowick would produce :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom