the moment your doing the recyling from xmas day and.....

poncho

Grand Master
you realise and get excited and think ooooh that box is an ideal size to post a MOC in il think il keep that just in case :lol: :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm so happy that I am not the only one with a garage half full of empty boxes and bubble wrap!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Dannywhiteley said:
I have a fine collection of recycled postage boxes. :?

Me too... my other half hates that less than my collection though as she thinks it means the collection might get smaller! :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Do it all the time :D

Especially the ones that have polystyrene packaging in them, that you can cut down to shape :wink:

Just off to the tip from the Crimbo packaging detritus, my wife always checks around for any boxes I have stashed :lol:

choffialoopa

Padawan
I work in a warehouse. :D

Past week I've been stacking used boxes and bubblewrap everyday just in case I someday learn what I am doing in the Vintage SW universe. Glad I am not alone.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm a nightmare, I keep any bubble wrap, jiffy bags, decent boxes that stuff comes in. You just never know when you might sell something and need packaging!!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh, you keep it for when you sell something...
I just hord it like I do Star Wars stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah I often find something useful, not so much this year thou, as anything I can get rid of that the rest of the family agree on is out the front door before you can say 'that might be useful'.

Then today my wife decides that the jumper I brought doesn't suit her. (Which I was suprised by seen as she already has 10 identical jumpers hanging up in her wardrobe.). Anyway I lobbed all the return forms out in the recycling, so had to sift through 3 sacks of wrapping paper before I found it!

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Nothing more satisfying than pulling out a nice box that will perfectly suit that item you sold. Nothing worse than scratching around for packaging, especially when your as a anal as I am about doing a good job on everything from a loose beater to a £1000 moc.

stormcab

Sith Lord
I had to get strict and throw out loads of boxes and filling. I have no intention of selling anything, yet was hording several boxes, a black bin liner full of packing nuts, and several newspapers.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
On Boxing Day 1983, we were throwing out packaging and on its way to a black bag I noticed that the insert to the Star Destroyer playset had to unadvertised figure stands stuck to it. I was delighted I caught them but assumed I've probably missed them on every other disgarded Star Wars insert in the past.

I was glad to find out decades later that I didn't miss anything. Well, apart from the boxes which I willingly threw away because I was a young fool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom