20% off ebay purchases today!! ( ENDS 6PM )

subzero

Sith Lord
If you've been looking to buy a figure or other toy off ebay then today is the day.

Enter this code at checkout PNY2018 for today only ( **apparently up till 6pm as stated by someone below** ), and it will give you a huge 20% off across ALL categories, up to a maximum of £75 off, the code works once per account but you can add multiple items into your basket as a single purchase, and you can also make more purchases with this code in different accounts.

I just got a couple of MOC's and a loosie, super happy! :)

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I got 20% off a £200 watch ( paying £160 ) so I think the £75 maximum might not actually apply if you are lucky.

Thanks ever so much for the tip off on this.

Lee

subzero

Sith Lord
No problems guys, when I said maximum £75 what I mean that's the maximum you will get off of a purchase.

So you'll get 20% off for a purchase as high as £375, but anything above that then you don't save, so if you bought something for £1000 you will still only get £75 off.

I had no plans to buy anything but just couldn't help buying an unexpected £350 of vintage for the 20% discount. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
P.S. you can also add multiple items to your basket and checkout as a single purchase for 20% off of everything.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
Well bollocks that £75 I thought I might finally be able to afford a VC Jawa :lol:

Ooo £200 - £300 off that now would be a tasty discount. :p

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Was just going to buy something, couldn't remember the code so checked the thread, and now you tell me it's only until 18:00! :x

Lindo

Sith Lord
subzero said:
P.S. you can also add multiple items to your basket and checkout as a single purchase for 20% off of everything.
thanks for the tip mate saved myself 40 quid off a nice POTF Amanaman

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lindo said:
subzero said:
Well that makes me feel a bit better, I think you bought the MOC that I was going to buy, at least it went to you Lindo.
If you ever consider selling it, please give me a shout.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Lindo said:
subzero said:
Well that makes me feel a bit better, I think you bought the MOC that I was going to buy, at least it went to you Lindo.
If you ever consider selling it, please give me a shout.
i think i was quite lucky mate, paid 160 total and collected it this evening, he was only a few miles from me which was a bonus, it is in really nice shape better than i thought it would be and the guy i got it off was a really nice guy too so good all round :)
Also got a bonus imperial dignitary for a decent price off him too

Burto

Padawan
Didn't buy anything myself, but got a far better offer on an item I was selling than I expected, obviously the buyer factored in his 20% off...

jared007

Padawan
I got this too - but couldn't decide what to buy and missed out entirely! I'll be prepared for next time ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom