2018 Forum Figure of the Year

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Forum Figure of the Year will return on Monday (1st January) as we will play out who exactly is the current forum favourite.

After the tragic death of Carrie Fisher last Christmas, Princess Leia Organa figure took on 99 other vintage figures and destroyed the field, can she do it again??? Or will we see another of the former champions take the crown for the second time. Stormtrooper won in 2014 with Boba Fett taking it in 2015, both beating the Hoth Stormtrooper in the final. In 2016 the Emperor's Royal Guard shocked everyone as it picked up the title. Will it be one of these four or will we see a new name on the trophy, my monies on Imperial Dignitary.

1618F0A8-8257-4FFE-94FF-9FF9DEB76CE4.jpg

1st Round - Group Stage - Monday 1st January to Wednesday 10th January
2nd Round - Last 32 - Wednesday 10th January to Thursday 18th January
3rd Round - Last 16 - Thursday 18th January to Monday 22nd January
Quarter Final - Last 8 - Monday 22nd January to Tuesday 30th January
Semi Final - Last 4 - Tuesday 30th January to Saturday 3rd February
FINAL - Last 2 - Saturday 3rd February to Tuesday 6th February

Groups will be pulled at random with no seedings - top 2 will progress to second round.
Second round will be pulled randomly with group winners getting drawn group runners up.
From there on in all rounds will be pulled out randomly.

Get involved and let's see who wins 2018 Star Wars Forum UK Figure of the Year

subzero

Sith Lord
I never knew there was a pixelated Royal Guard variant. :lol:

And i'm not too sure what this thread is about, but i'm getting strong vibes that it's awesome!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Biker Scout for me, they can't fly in a straight line and are susceptible to crap judo throws but the figures are awesome :D

subzero

Sith Lord
I take it that out of every round you simply pick your favourite figure? ( I wasn't around for the last one )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom