Sods law!

subzero

Sith Lord
I can be looking for something specific for weeks or months on end, so cave in and decide to post up a 'most wanted' ad to try and find one, but as soon as I do then the item i'm after magically appears like the next ****ing day, :lol: it's happened about 5 times now.

Or i'll finally see one appear for sale after many months of searching and 3, 4 or 5 show up within a week or two following the one I bought, and usually cheaper than what I paid.

Does anyone else experience this level of sods law?

Palifan

Sith Lord
It also seems to happen to me quite often. There was one non SW figure I've been after for ages and there was only one on eBay at a crazy price for almost two years. I finally negotiate a price at under half what the seller was asking (even though it still felt a bit high), and of course two months later about 3 appear within a couple of weeks of each other. The most expensive went for 3/4 of what I paid and the cheapest went for about 1/4 of what I paid.

Really annoying and it wouldn't have been quite as bad if the seller I bought mine from was nice but he ended up being a bit of an A-hole. It's the way it goes at times I guess and I have found items at a fraction of the cost that others have paid so I guess it all evens out in the end.

Ian

subzero

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
It also seems to happen to me quite often. There was one non SW figure I've been after for ages and there was only one on eBay at a crazy price for almost two years. I finally negotiate a price at under half what the seller was asking (even though it still felt a bit high), and of course two months later about 3 appear within a couple of weeks of each other. The most expensive went for 3/4 of what I paid and the cheapest went for about 1/4 of what I paid.

Really annoying and it wouldn't have been quite as bad if the seller I bought mine from was nice but he ended up being a bit of an A-hole. It's the way it goes at times I guess and I have found items at a fraction of the cost that others have paid so I guess it all evens out in the end.

Ian

It actually winds me up a bit when it happens, the timing of it is ridiculous, but wow your one sounds worse than what iv'e had so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom