Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 39 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
PLEASE SELECT YOUR THREE FAVOURITE FIGURES

Group B sees another of the former champions start his campaign as 2015 victor Boba Fett enters the fold. Storming to victory in 215 he eliminated Stormtrooper, the defending Champ and also Darth Vader in the Quarter final who he comes head to head with in this group. Fett has always been a fancied figure but in 2014 he fell to the Stormtrooper in the Quarter Final, when returning in 2016 to defend his crown however, he was eliminated in the first round as Jawa topped the group and saw him off. 2017 looked like he could go all the way again as he topped his group seeing off the popular TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver, Thrashing R2 pop Up in the second round he looked like the form figure, beating his arch rival Stormtrooper once again in the third round set him up to demolish Luke Bespin in the quarters. he was flying and looked a dead cert finalist after avoiding Princess Leia in the Semi Final draw, but shockingly Biker Scout took him apart in the semis beating Fett 46 v 32.

Darth Vader will hate being drawn against Fett, Vader, a figure who has always done well but not great. Defeated in the 2nd Round against Stormtrooper last year followed a series of underachieving. In 2016 he reached the semi's before losing to eventual winner ERG, 2015 he was eliminated to eventual winner again Fett in the quarter finals, and in the opening year of competition in 2014 he went down to Stormtrooper in the Semi Finals. It appears other bad guys always get the better of the Dark Lord, is it his time this year???

Luke Skywalker in his Snazzy Bespin Fatigues could be a real threat to these two though, Quarter finalist in 2017, 2nd rounder in 2016 and 2014 and a group exit in 2015 sees this figure as underachieving as to where I expect him to be.

R2-D2 Pop Up Saber has advanced from groups previously, in both 2016 and 2017 he was eliminated in the second round, Fett saw him off in 2017 and in 2016 Han Hoth gave him a beating. He's an improving figure though but will need to be on it this time out if he is to progress from this tough line up.

As for the other three that make up this group, Snootles and FX-7 have never progressed from groups and Weequay only has once in 2016 when he topped a group with Luke Battle Poncho in it, however he was easy pickings for the Death Squad Commander that year as he picked up just 4 votes in the second round match up.

VOTING CLOSES WEDNESDAY 3rd AT 2.10pm

PLEASE CHOOSE THREE FAVOURITE FIGURES - TOP TWO WILL PROGRESS

Group B.JPG

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Fett again for me, but if it wasn't for the terrible sculpt on Luke Bespin's hands I would have gone with him.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Certain my choice won't place - FX7... I loved him as a kid... All the arms to pop in and out, head pops up and down and the claw in the middle (that I thought was a Dalek ray gun ( :lol: ) as it spins around on its collar. Shame he is so unloved, great bit of engineering compare to almost every other figure in the line.
Luke Bespin came close; my favourite Luke figure.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
2015 Champion Boba Fett advances once again and is joined by Darth Vader, it did at one point look like Luke Bespin was going to make a fist of it but slipped away in the final knockings to see the dark lord comfortably through.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
2015 Champion Boba Fett advances once again and is joined by Darth Vader, it did at one point look like Luke Bespin was going to make a fist of it but slipped away in the final knockings to see the dark lord comfortably through.

The Dark side of the force is stronger :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom