• General Madine

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Black Bespin Security Guard

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So the third and final group on this opening day sees an interesting collective of plastic misfits.

The TIE Fighter Pilot is probably the most successful in previous tournaments reaching the quarter finals in 2014 and 2016, 3rd round in 2015 and then semi final in 2017 where he lost to Princess Leia. Some real good pedigree who always goes deep into the competition, question is whether he has that little extra to go that bit further and be a champion.

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) has also had the odd moment and is often shown to be a popular figure, a run to the 3rd round last year in 2017 saw him finally undone by Luke Bespin, in 2016 he went one shorter falling at the 2nd round to eventual winner ERG. 2015 saw him exit at the second round, this was also to eventual winner Boba Fett, he appears to be unlucky in his knockout draws, in 2014 he had his best campaign when he reached the quarter finals where he finally lost to Yoda. What will 2018 have in store for this figure?

General Madine has finished bottom of his group in every campaign so far, whilst Lumat also shared this record until last year when he finished second bottom, finally finishing above Paploo to make him not the most disliked figure in his group.

Snaggletooth will be hoping to place pressure on Luke Jedi and TIE Pilot. Group stage exit in 2014, 2015 saw him improve as he came out of his group only to have his ass whooped by R2-D2. 2016 saw another 2nd round exit as he lost to the popular Hoth Stormie, in 2017 he was dealt into an extremely difficult group where he finished fourth behind Hoth Stormie, ERG and Vader.

AT-ST Driver, a really under rated figure in my opinion, however this opinion clearly isn't shared as he's been eliminated at the group stage every campaign, in fact last year he finished a lowly 5th in a group which saw Gamorrean Guard, IG-88, Death Squad Commander and EV-9D9 all finish higher placed in the group.

And finally the Black Bespin Guard, well he's another who has never progressed from the group stages, in fact he's always finished bottom of whatever group he has ended up in and often scoring some of the worst scores in any group during that year. Progress for him will surely be not to finish bottom.

VOTING CLOSES 7pm on WEDNESDAY 3rd JANUARY

PLEASE SELECT THREE FAVOURITE FIGURES

Group C.JPG

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
hellhippie said:
every time I look at madine I get more angry that they never made a tarkin!!!

I love his buffoned hair, amazing figure, embrace it, I personally think you should start a focus of him.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
Stuart Skinner said:
hellhippie said:

I love his buffoned hair, amazing figure, embrace it, I personally think you should start a focus of him.

I did . I own 3 :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Loving this poll, I knew there was a reason why I got up this morning!

FYI - Lumat, BBG, Luke Jedi

Really wanted to choose AT-ST driver, but Lumat and BBG are among my childhood faves, nostalgia wins!

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
I went for Luke Jedi, the scuplt and attention to detail was excellent and he had cool accessories. Snaggletooth could never be an improvement on blue snaggletooth. General Madines head always reminded me of an ice cream cone and Lumat was just 'wrong'. In my opinin, Luke Jedi had the most 'playability'. :D

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I almost voted for the Tie fighter pilot as he is cool, but my black Bespin always had a lovely smell so I had to vote for those happy smelly memories.

Crumm

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
hellhippie said:

The first time my wife saw the Madine figure she laughed and said "he looks like Noel Edmonds". I think she does have a point there to be fair...

subzero

Sith Lord
Crumm said:
Stuart Skinner said:
hellhippie said:

The first time my wife saw the Madine figure she laughed and said "he looks like Noel Edmonds". I think she does have a point there to be fair...

:lol: oh yeah he does!

Someone needs to cut up a little flowery shirt and stick it on. :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Crumm said:
Stuart Skinner said:
hellhippie said:

I find Noel Edmonds very handsome

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
There really is no love for the AT ST driver is there.
This is a great figure, how many other figures look that cool in shades!
:lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom