• R2-D2 with Sensorscope

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Max Rebo

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group E sees the popular choice Jawa who has always been seen as an early favourite but then falters in the latter stages. I'm betting the little scavenger will be there or there about again, especially when he takes into account the group he's been drawn into. In 2014 people were shocked when he was eliminated by TIE Fighter Pilot, 2015 saw him go one further to the 3rd round where he was beaten by that years champion Boba Fett, 2016 saw him gain revenge on Fett as he topped Group A causing Fett to be eliminated, but it was all in vain as he lost to Darth Vader in the second round. 2017 saw him have his best competition where he reached the semi finals where he came unstuck against the Princess.

As for his competition in this group he should find it easy pickings, R2's are always a threat, although Sensorscope has always been the poorest performing, group elimination every year except 2015 where he was knocked out in the second round.

Are the rest a threat, previous form would say no, Lobot has never gotten past the opening stage, B-Wing Pilot has suffered the same, Max rebo has barely picked up points in the opening round. And Rebel Commander is no better having always been a group stage elimination. this group really is an opportunity for all these underperforming figures to have a real go and progress.

PLEASE CHOOSE THREE

CLOSES 4pm on Friday 5th January

Group E.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Phew...that wasn't easy!
Jawa yes, but as for the next two, anyone's guess.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jawa has to be the number one... I do love Magnum on Ice too though... tough to pick from the remaining fodder though

hellhippie

Jedi Master
finally an easy group for me . obviously the jawa , id have voted for him 3x if i coulda. max rebo is the man also though

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Storming victory for the Jawa in what was a relatively straight forward group, R2 Sensorscope took advantage of the groups weakness to snatch runners up and progress to the knockouts

Latest posts

Top Bottom