SW 20 or 21 Back - where do you go for yours?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
One of my goals for 2018 is to purchase my first SW 20 or 21 Back. They don't seem to come up on eBay, Jabbas or Echo much and if they do the BIN is normally more than I'd want to pay for a great condition MOC. Is there a site you guys can recommend to shop for your MOCs?

lejackal

Grand Master
https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarWarsANH/

Don't expect many bargains though

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm so glad I don't go for these early Palitoy MOC's, gotta be next to impossible to build a collection up unless you get lucky.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
I'm so glad I don't go for these early Palitoy MOC's, gotta be next to impossible to build a collection up unless you get lucky.
I agree, found out very early on that I would have to sell most of my organs (if I could find anyone to take them) or rob a bank. :lol:
I think that the only way now is to slowly upgrade Kenner ones to Palitoy if you can afford it.
It's a shame but they are too far out of my price range.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
subzero said:
I agree, found out very early on that I would have to sell most of my organs (if I could find anyone to take them) or rob a bank. :lol:
I think that the only way now is to slowly upgrade Kenner ones to Palitoy if you can afford it.
It's a shame but they are too far out of my price range.

Haha true yes not to forget the cost, insane prices! :shock:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
I can't afford Palitoy ones. It'll be Kenner all the way. And 1 maybe 2 a year. I'm in it for the long haul.

Originally I was going for the 12 backs but realised they were astronomic too. Figured it was the big SW Logo artwork I liked and they appeared on the 20 and 21 backs too.

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
I can't afford Palitoy ones. It'll be Kenner all the way. And 1 maybe 2 a year. I'm in it for the long haul.

Originally I was going for the 12 backs but realised they were astronomic too. Figured it was the big SW Logo artwork I liked and they appeared on the 20 and 21 backs too.

I do love the Star Wars logo on them though those cards are just stunning, but luckily i'm a ROTJ collector due to them being more nostalgic for me, which happens to be the cheapest option. :lol:

That being said if SW MOC's were as cheap as ROTJ's i'd be all over them.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
I came to the same conclusion and have mostly 20/21 backs, they look just as nice, in my opinion.
Enjoy the hunt.

coomber75

Sith Lord
am in this club, wanted to go 12 back... couldn't afford it so am going for the wider sw back range.... but they are tricky to get .... and what sw back Facebook group. :eek: never knew there was one... what gave I missed... also maybe think about a reseal not everyone thing but I have two in my collection until I can afford the real deal... display quite well

Jez

Sith Lord
I've just posted my 21 Back Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot on Jabbas Palace with a £1 starting bid. Auction with no reserve ends on Monday night.
It's a lovely MOC.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
I've just posted my 21 Back Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot on Jabbas Palace with a £1 starting bid. Auction with no reserve ends on Monday night.
It's a lovely MOC.
Have you got a link Jez?
Ta

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
am in this club, wanted to go 12 back... couldn't afford it so am going for the wider sw back range.... but they are tricky to get .... and what sw back Facebook group. :eek: never knew there was one... what gave I missed... also maybe think about a reseal not everyone thing but I have two in my collection until I can afford the real deal... display quite well
Have considered but think I'm quite particular. I imagine it'll be a long-burner of a project this one because of financial restrictions and stipulations. :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Jez said:
It's a lovely MOC.
Thanks for heads up Jez. Looks a real beaut. Imagine it'll travel out of my budget but I'll be definitely watching this one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom