• Nikto

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Han Solo in Carbonite Chamber

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The seventh group in this opening round sees a Luke and Han fight with both characters having two figures in this group.

The other two will have their work cut out to progress that's for sure. Particularly for Nikto who has never cleared the group stage previously. Although Dengar does have the potential as he is an awesome figure, although history tells us not to expect a shock from him having also never cleared the group stage previously.

As for Luke and Han, well you expect the qualifiers to come from these. Han Solo, the original release, will surely make a good account of himself, in 2014 he exited at the second round stage, 2015 lost to his best pal Chewie in the 3rd round, 2016 was a 3rd round defeat also as he fell to the hands of Vader and then last year in 2017 he fell at the group stage with Death Star Droid and Leia Boushh ousting him out, so perhaps reading this he may not be such a shoo-in. The other Han figure looking to do something is Han Solo with Carbonite Block who has also never cleared group stage, in fact on two occasions he finished bottom of his group!

Luke Poncho will take a stab at qualification but he's another whose never progressed from this stage, however Luke X-Wing Pilot does have form and surely will find this group a breeze. Although a second round exit to Hoth Stormie in 2017, he has had some good progress previously, 2015 saw a run to the quarter finals where Hoth Stormie would be his downfall again but 2014 and 2016 were second round exits, he does have great pedigree in clearing group stages though.

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY 7th at 7.15pm

Group G.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm surprised so many like Dengar, I think he's just horrid and very boring looking. :lol:

And Han carbonite... the least favourite??, I love that figure it's one of my favourites, :? but once again nostalgia does play a large part with that one for me.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm very surprised by the love for Dengar!
Han Carb. being last no surprise there, no love for the fat necked guy :lol:
As for Han, I assumed it was a picture of Tom Cruise as he is now, playing Han in the new movie! :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Pretty straight forward group with the ever popular Luke X-Wing topping the group and Han Solo making it 4 out of 4 for the first 12 line

Latest posts

Top Bottom