FORUM FIGURE 2018 - ROUND 1 - GROUP N

GROUP N - Please Select Three

• Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit)

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • Chief Chirpa

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • The Emperor

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • AT-AT Driver

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Rebel Commando

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Ugnaught

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
As we head into the final three groups for this opening round we start with the weakest of the evening.

Luke Stormtrooper, although a great figure and concept has never progressed through from this stage. And like three other figures - Chief Chirpa, Rebel Commando and Ugnaught, all of them will be hopeful of their first ever group progression.

AT-AT Driver is without doubt got the best previous experience, quarter finalist in 2014 where he eventually met his exit to Vader, 2015 saw him eliminated in round two, this time to Biker Scout, 2016 saw him back in the quarter finals where he lost to eventual winner ERG, but in 2017 he had his worst performance ever being eliminated for the only time at the group stage, sadly for him he was drawn in a group with TIE Pilot and Boba Fett who both proved to be too much. Looking at this group I'd expect him to walk this group.

The only other figure with any pedigree whatsoever is The Emperor, but he too hasn't been great over the years. Group eliminations in 2017, 2016 and 2015. His only time out the group stages was in 2014 when he was badly beaten in the second round.

Great opportunity for these figures to progress, let's see who the forum favours!

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING CLOSES 8.20pm on Thursday 11th

Group N.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Tough decision, best of the worst really.
AT driver is a given, but as for the other one, anyone's guess.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Rebel Commando was my first pick and the AT-AT driver a close second.

Tough to pick a third from whats left; Luke stormy looks like a He-man figure; really can't stand him, the pig with a handbag isn't great, the emperor gets little love from me here, so I'll go for the king of the teddy bears :D

itfciain

Grand Master
I think Chirps is a very underated figure and always had a soft spot for the Rebel Commando ever since I found one in a hedge with a chewed foot back in 1983

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Pretty straight forward group with AT-AT Driver as expected storms the group and Luke Stormie gets through the group for the first time ever. And a nod goes to Ugnaught on his third place

Latest posts

Top Bottom