Your personal favourite underrated figure

Crumm

Padawan
Hi all.

Do you have a favourite figure that you consider underrated by collectors, or even by your friends when you were a kid?

Mine are Bossk and Zuckuss.

I have soft spot for Bossk simply because of his mirthful and rather cheeky reptilian smile, it makes ME smile :D

Zuckuss I just think is a solid all round figure, everything about him is good.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I have a soft spot for a couple of Jabba's goons and even a couple of the ewoks, Teebo and Logray, but the one I really like is the Rebel Soldier. And if you can get the white legged POCH variant or the dark brown PBP variant he's way cooler.

Attachments

• CCB04F59-8E9A-48FD-9F88-B2EE70C35CF5.jpeg
    CCB04F59-8E9A-48FD-9F88-B2EE70C35CF5.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 742

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
It has to be the Cloud Car Pilot for me. I like that the pose is a bit different, I think the colour scheme is really distinctive, and I even like that bloody communicator! Even when I was a kid there was something about him that made him stand out and just appear really cool.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm quite fond of the often ridiculed ones.

I like Lobot. A cyborg with cool headphones from Cloud City. Sounds good to me. I even like the Dignitary but I can see why a pensioner with a purple loaf of bread for a hat isn't popular.

More sensible suggestions: Zuckuss, 4LOM, Cloud Car Pilot.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cloud Car Pilot for all the above reasons.
I like the uniform and the colour scheme, mind you the card back art is awful!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I also genuinely like the Imperial Dignitary (don't laugh!). I accept it would have made a pretty rubbish toy for a child, but I never owned one back then. As an adult collector however, I like the fact it's one of the background characters and I am as surprised as I am pleased that it was made at all... I'm also helped by the fact that it's purple, which is one of my favourite colours :-D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Squid Head and Bib Fortuna are two of my favourites in the whole line and they rarely get anywhere in the Forum Figure of the Year polls. I love the sculpt on both, they both have capes/clothes, a belt and both have a weapon on top of all that!
Such amazing value and to my eye a real statement of quality and diversity of design both in the film itself and in the range of figures.

Not so underrated, but never a contender; Boushh and Lando Skiff. Loved a removable disguise as a kid and still do today

Crumm

Padawan
SAVORY100 said:
Squid Head and Bib Fortuna are two of my favourites in the whole line and they rarely get anywhere in the Forum Figure of the Year polls. I love the sculpt on both, they both have capes/clothes, a belt and both have a weapon on top of all that!
Such amazing value and to my eye a real statement of quality and diversity of design both in the film itself and in the range of figures.

Not so underrated, but never a contender; Boushh and Lando Skiff. Loved a removable disguise as a kid and still do today

Squid head is another great one...Good choice, great figure!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
8D8 was a favourite when I was a kid. His detachable legs came in handy during all sorts of adventures and you could fold him in half and pretend he was a spaceship (if you imagined hard enough!)

subzero

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
8D8 was a favourite when I was a kid. His detachable legs came in handy during all sorts of adventures and you could fold him in half and pretend he was a spaceship (if you imagined hard enough!)

Detachable legs?, like actual intentional removable legs? :?

choffialoopa

Padawan
AT-ST driver. He was often the Boss on the dark side, when dividing my bed into two camps with movable borders.
Sunglasses and loading him up with two guns and a cape and you got a real killer.

Second is Leia with her removable helmet. The light side Fett..

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Also Squid Head for me. Great design and the only figure I have left from my childhood. A few others I like are Weequay, Nikto, Admiral Ackbar, 8D8, EV-9D9 and AT-ST Driver which all don't get much love.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Clarkspie&chips said:

Yep, see the info from RS
http://www.rebelscum.com/VINt8D8.asp

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
Clarkspie&chips said:

Yep, see the info from RS
http://www.rebelscum.com/VINt8D8.asp

Wow that's mad, I had no idea, all these years and I never knew of that. :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom